RE: THE MIGHTY EDDIEROX

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Mike, Apr 9, 2004.

  1. Mike

    Mike Guest

    I would assume you are some sort of drug addict, or a
    person with a severe mental problem, who is crying out for
    help and attention. In either case, this is not the place
    where such help can be given. I recommend you seek
    professional help before your problems/afflictions became
    too much for you too handle and result in you harming
    yourself and maybe others. Remember it is NOT too late to
    seek help and there ARE people who can help you.

    Good luck

    Mike, Apr 9, 2004

  2. Mike

    Guest Guest

    I'm now a pro mighty eddierox person.

    As the mighty eddierox might say, "If you're going to
    shoot, shoot! Don't assume!"
    He's probably going to wreck you real bad when he see's
    your post.
    Can't wait to see this one!

    The MCNGP's are repugnant and vile "its", with the kind
    of regard for this newsgroup as your description.

    I called MS on it, and it's true, MS has a severe problem
    with these losers.

    As for yourself, you seem to know a lot about disturbed
    people.
    How is that?

    Pro Mighty Eddierox Person

    Guest, Apr 9, 2004

  3. >I'm now a pro mighty eddierox person.

    Make no mistake about it. you're just an idiot, or a troll pretending
    to be an idiot, or eddiepox pretending to be a troll pretending to be
    an idiot.

    >I called MS on it,

    Please do so. I sure they could do with a good laugh!

    On Fri, 9 Apr 2004 09:03:05 -0700,
    <> wrote:

    >I'm now a pro mighty eddierox person.
    >
    >As the mighty eddierox might say, "If you're going to
    >shoot, shoot! Don't assume!"
    >He's probably going to wreck you real bad when he see's
    >your post.
    >Can't wait to see this one!
    >
    >The MCNGP's are repugnant and vile "its", with the kind
    >of regard for this newsgroup as your description.
    >
    >I called MS on it, and it's true, MS has a severe problem
    >with these losers.
    >
    >As for yourself, you seem to know a lot about disturbed
    >people.
    >How is that?
    >
    >Pro Mighty Eddierox Person

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 9, 2004
  4. Mike

    eddierox Guest

    "ASSUME?"
    LETS ASSUME...AND ONLY ASSUME THAT YOU'RE A FAT FAGBOY
    BENT ON PUTTING HIMSELF OUT OF MISERY.

    "ASSUMING" WE'RE ONLY CUTTING AND PASTING AS A FAT FAGBOY
    MASTURBATORY TECHNIQUE:

    "AS A FAT FAGBOY BENT ON PUTTING MYSELF OUT OF MISERY,"
    I would assume I'm some sort of drug addict, or a person
    with a severe mental problem, who is crying out for help
    and attention. In either case, this is not the place
    where such help can be given. I recommend that I seek
    professional help before my problems/afflictions become
    too much for me too handle resulting in my harming myself
    and maybe others. Remember it is NOT too late to seek
    help and there ARE people who can help me.

    Good luck

    GOOD LUCK????
    ASSUMING AGAIN HUH????

    eddierox, Apr 9, 2004
  5. Mike

    JaR Guest

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere opined, On 4/9/04 9:43 AM:

    >>I'm now a pro mighty eddierox person.

    > Make no mistake about it. you're just an idiot, or a troll pretending
    > to be an idiot, or eddiepox pretending to be a troll pretending to be
    > an idiot.
    >

    >>I called MS on it,

    > Please do so. I sure they could do with a good laugh!

    It opens it's mouth, and this dense cloud of stupid spews forth!

    JaR
    Smoggy Thug

    JaR, Apr 9, 2004
  6. I doubt very much he/she is a drug addict.

    Most certainly he/she is mentally unstable, and is seeking
    to gain acceptance by others in any form whatsoever, even
    if this acceptance is only in the form of acknowledgement
    of his/her actions, however distasteful they may be. The
    condition is likely to have been caused by traumas that
    lead to a feeling of rejection, possible as a result of
    marriage breakdown or being fired by an employer. Such
    rejections when left to fester over a period of time
    (weeks or even months) tend to manifest itself into anger
    and rage at others more successfully than he/she is.

    Simply ignoring the patient will only enrage them further
    and can lead to a form of schizophrenia whereby the person
    will project themselves as other people who are supportive
    of the patient. Thus by impersonating these other types of
    people, the patient is able to gain encouragement to
    continue their actions.

    Typically such conditions can easily be treated with mild
    anti-depressant drugs; however in a number of cases where
    the patient does not seek treatment, there is a tendency
    for patient to attempt suicide in order to gain further
    attention (a last cry for help). Seldom though does this
    result in the death of the patient.

    Katrina D. Price, Apr 9, 2004
  7. Mike

    JaR Guest

    Katrina D. Price opined, On 4/9/04 11:38 AM:
    > Typically such conditions can easily be treated with mild
    > anti-depressant drugs; however in a number of cases where
    > the patient does not seek treatment, there is a tendency
    > for patient to attempt suicide in order to gain further
    > attention (a last cry for help). Seldom though does this
    > result in the death of the patient.

    Ah! Well then, eddie, remember: Down, not across!

    JaR
    Helpful Thug

    JaR, Apr 9, 2004
  8. >Ah! Well then, eddie, remember: Down, not across!

    Amen to that.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 9, 2004
  9. Katrina D. Price wrote:
    > I doubt very much he/she is a drug addict.
    >
    > Most certainly he/she is mentally unstable, and is seeking
    > to gain acceptance by others in any form whatsoever, even
    > if this acceptance is only in the form of acknowledgement
    > of his/her actions, however distasteful they may be. The
    > condition is likely to have been caused by traumas that
    > lead to a feeling of rejection, possible as a result of
    > marriage breakdown or being fired by an employer. Such
    > rejections when left to fester over a period of time
    > (weeks or even months) tend to manifest itself into anger
    > and rage at others more successfully than he/she is.
    >
    > Simply ignoring the patient will only enrage them further
    > and can lead to a form of schizophrenia whereby the person
    > will project themselves as other people who are supportive
    > of the patient. Thus by impersonating these other types of
    > people, the patient is able to gain encouragement to
    > continue their actions.
    >
    > Typically such conditions can easily be treated with mild
    > anti-depressant drugs; however in a number of cases where
    > the patient does not seek treatment, there is a tendency
    > for patient to attempt suicide in order to gain further
    > attention (a last cry for help). Seldom though does this
    > result in the death of the patient.

    I like you.

    --
    Fris "But I can't find the lyrics to any song called Katrina" beeĀ®

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 9, 2004
  10. Mike

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in news:eHy1jOmHEHA.2624
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > Ah! Well then, eddie, remember: Down, not across!

    You're only being patially helpfull. I think that more bases are covered if
    you go both down _AND_ across...

    :)

    (what's the count down JaR?)

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 9, 2004
  11. Would you have her baby though?

    On Fri, 9 Apr 2004 15:03:01 -0400, FrisbeeĀ®
    <> wrote:

    >Katrina D. Price wrote:
    >> I doubt very much he/she is a drug addict.
    >>
    >> Most certainly he/she is mentally unstable, and is seeking
    >> to gain acceptance by others in any form whatsoever, even
    >> if this acceptance is only in the form of acknowledgement
    >> of his/her actions, however distasteful they may be. The
    >> condition is likely to have been caused by traumas that
    >> lead to a feeling of rejection, possible as a result of
    >> marriage breakdown or being fired by an employer. Such
    >> rejections when left to fester over a period of time
    >> (weeks or even months) tend to manifest itself into anger
    >> and rage at others more successfully than he/she is.
    >>
    >> Simply ignoring the patient will only enrage them further
    >> and can lead to a form of schizophrenia whereby the person
    >> will project themselves as other people who are supportive
    >> of the patient. Thus by impersonating these other types of
    >> people, the patient is able to gain encouragement to
    >> continue their actions.
    >>
    >> Typically such conditions can easily be treated with mild
    >> anti-depressant drugs; however in a number of cases where
    >> the patient does not seek treatment, there is a tendency
    >> for patient to attempt suicide in order to gain further
    >> attention (a last cry for help). Seldom though does this
    >> result in the death of the patient.

    >I like you.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 9, 2004
  12. >> Ah! Well then, eddie, remember: Down, not across!

    >You're only being patially helpfull. I think that more bases are covered if
    >you go both down _AND_ across...

    You have made a good point Neil. As long as the 'first' cut is down
    and NOT across, I don't see any problem with this approach.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 9, 2004
  13. Mike

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > You're only being patially helpfull. I think that more bases are covered

    if
    > you go both down _AND_ across...

    You are indeed correct, Neil. First pass should be up/down (lengthwise), as
    close to a vein or artery as possible. In an ideal situation, the slicer
    should be careful and take extra time, if possible, to actually cut the vein
    itself, not just close to it. The "across" pass should be done next, as this
    guarantees an arterial slice. This must be used in combination with the
    "up/down" method, as it is not sufficient by itself as an effective method
    of suicide.

    > :)

    we're talking about e-pox, right? then yes, smiley face indeed.

    > (what's the count down JaR?)

    JaR works late, judging by his countdowns. He's a sucka. My countdown is at
    2 hours, 15 minutes.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 9, 2004
  14. Mike

    Neil Guest

    >>> Ah! Well then, eddie, remember: Down, not across!
    >>>

    >>You're only being patially helpfull. I think that more bases are
    >>covered if you go both down _AND_ across...

    > You have made a good point Neil. As long as the 'first' cut is down
    > and NOT across, I don't see any problem with this approach.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    absolutely! and the water temperature should be warm...

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 9, 2004
  15. Mike

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Would you have her baby though?

    I can't answer for Fris, but I can speak for myself: I wouldn't have her
    baby, but I'd let her have mine.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 9, 2004
  16. Mike

    Neil Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in

    > JaR works late, judging by his countdowns. He's a sucka. My countdown
    > is at 2 hours, 15 minutes.

    that's too bad. ;)

    *sitting at home with laptop as Canada has Good Friday as a Stat*

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 9, 2004
  17. Mike

    eddierox Guest

    ***YAWN***

    HOWEVER, LET'S FEED IT.

    AS A FAT FAGBOY BENT ON PUTTING MYSELF OUT OF MISERY AS
    FAST AS I CAN, YOU MAY CONSIDER THIS RANT AS MY FINAL
    AFFADAVIT AND TESTIMONY:

    I doubt very much I//I'm/it is a drug addict.
    Most certainly I//I'm/it is mentally unstable, and
    I//I'm/it is seeking to gain acceptance by others in any
    form whatsoever, even if this acceptance is only in the
    form of acknowledgement of I/my/its actions, however
    distasteful they may be.
    My/I/its condition is likely to have been caused by
    traumas that lead to a feeling of rejection, possible as
    a result of marriage breakdown or being fired by an
    employer.
    Such rejections when left to fester over a period of time
    weeks or even months) tend to manifest itself into anger
    and rage at others more successfully than I/me/it is.

    Simply ignoring the patient will only enrage them further
    and can lead to a form of schizophrenia whereby the
    person will project themselves as other people who are
    supportive of the patient.
    Thus by impersonating these other types of people, the
    patient is able to gain encouragement to continue their
    actions.

    Typically such conditions can easily be treated with mild
    anti-depressant drugs; however in a number of cases where
    the patient does not seek treatment, there is a tendency
    for patient to attempt suicide in order to gain further
    attention (a last cry for help).
    Seldom though does this result in the death of the
    patient.

    In my case however, I'm terminal.
    MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON MY SOUL...

    WAIT!!!!!
    I'M ONLY ASSUMING:

    "ASSUME?"
    LETS ASSUME...AND ONLY ASSUME THAT I'M A FAT FAGBOY "ONLY
    BENT" ON PUTTING MYSELF OUT OF MISERY.

    "ASSUMING" I'M ONLY CUTTING AND PASTING AS A FAT FAGBOY
    MASTURBATORY TECHNIQUE:

    "AS A FAT FAGBOY BENT ON PUTTING MYSELF OUT OF MISERY,"
    I would assume I'm some sort of drug addict, or a person
    with a severe mental problem, who is crying out for help
    and attention. In either case, this is not the place
    where such help can be given. I recommend that I seek
    professional help before my problems/afflictions become
    too much for me too handle resulting in my harming myself
    and maybe others. Remember it is NOT too late to seek
    help and there ARE people who can help me.

    Good luck

    GOOD LUCK????
    I'M ASSUMING AGAIN ????

    PULLING THE TRIGGER !!!!

    JETT!!!!
    (THE MIGHTY EDDIEROX IS GETTING THE HELL OUT OF THE
    WAY!!!!!)

    QUESTION: IS/WAS/ITS ONLY ONE DOWN OR WAS IN ENMASSE?

    eddierox, Apr 9, 2004
  18. >I can't answer for Fris, but I can speak for myself: I wouldn't have her
    >baby, but I'd let her have mine.

    You mean you're not a hermaphrodite as well?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 9, 2004
  19. Mike

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > You mean you're not a hermaphrodite as well?

    *blushes*

    How thoughtful of you to notice!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 9, 2004
  20. Mike

    Neil Guest

    > You mean you're not a hermaphrodite as well?

    As well? what are you try to tell us about yourself Kline?

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 9, 2004