Re: The Learning curve of taking great pictures.

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by John O., Jul 10, 2003.

  1. John O.

    John O. Guest

    In article <>,
    USSAN says...
    > In article <>, John O.
    > <> writes:

    > Telling me 250 shutter with a 8.0 F stop is the same - next step 350 shutter
    > 7.0 F stop. A chart with equivelant exposres but changing around the
    > shutter-aperture.

    Well, you don't really need a chart for that. Just look at the your
    camera.

    --
    John O.
    There is no slack in light attack.

    John O., Jul 10, 2003

  2. John O.

    S f S Guest

    In article <>, John O.
    <> writes:

    >Well, you don't really need a chart for that. Just look at the your
    >camera.

    Well, I would like to have a chart to see equivelants. different shutters
    speeds accomodating the same exposure but (obviously) different aperture.

    Cheeers,
    Sussan
    You may Email me taking off my name from my Email address in the header of
    this posted message.

    S f S, Jul 13, 2003

  3. John O.

    CSM1 Guest

    "S f S" <> wrote in message
    > In article <>, John O.
    > <> writes:
    >
    > >Well, you don't really need a chart for that. Just look at the your
    > >camera.

    > Well, I would like to have a chart to see equivelants. different shutters
    > speeds accomodating the same exposure but (obviously) different aperture.
    >
    > Cheeers,
    > Sussan
    > You may Email me taking off my name from my Email address in the header

    of
    > this posted message.

    Ask for a chart, and here is one!
    http://www.carlmcmillan.com/ev_chart.htm