Re: The latest driver di NVIDIA Geoforce4 MX440 with AGP8x

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Adriano, Oct 14, 2004.

  1. Adriano

    Adriano Guest

    >6177 is one of the latest Nvidia Geforce drivers. That is the version that
    >I'm running. Do not mistake it for something else, merely because it has a
    >setup installation program that looks like a software application at first.
    >Run the setup.exe and it should install the driver for you.

    I have just installed it and I am happy.
    But I don't like to see the icon on the toolbar on the bottom on the
    right.
    Can I delete that icon?
    Thanks
    Adriano, Oct 14, 2004

  2. Adriano

    Thor Guest

    "Adriano" <> wrote in message
    > >6177 is one of the latest Nvidia Geforce drivers. That is the version
    > >that
    >>I'm running. Do not mistake it for something else, merely because it has a
    >>setup installation program that looks like a software application at
    >>first.
    >>Run the setup.exe and it should install the driver for you.

    > I have just installed it and I am happy.
    > But I don't like to see the icon on the toolbar on the bottom on the
    > right.
    > Can I delete that icon?
    > Thanks

    right-click the icon, and look in the menus to for the option to disable it.
    It's there. It may be buried under some settings or options sub-menu, but it
    is there.
    Thor, Oct 14, 2004

  3. Adriano

    CapFusion Guest

    "Adriano" <> wrote in message
    > >6177 is one of the latest Nvidia Geforce drivers. That is the version
    > >that
    >>I'm running. Do not mistake it for something else, merely because it has a
    >>setup installation program that looks like a software application at
    >>first.
    >>Run the setup.exe and it should install the driver for you.

    > I have just installed it and I am happy.
    > But I don't like to see the icon on the toolbar on the bottom on the
    > right.
    > Can I delete that icon?
    > Thanks

    Goto Display Properties > Setting > Advance > GeForce [tab] >
    Troubleshooting > uncheck "Display the NVIDIA Setting icon in the taskbar".

    CapFusion,...
    CapFusion, Oct 14, 2004