    The driver that has to replace my old version v. 4.2.3.0
    I'm sorry if I have done a real mess. I'm sorry!
    thanks
    Adriano, Oct 13, 2004

  2. Adriano

    CapFusion Guest

    "Adriano" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Yes, I have downloaded the right driver but now I don't understand.
    > I thought it was a driver and not a software.
    > It is a software for NVIDIA and I don't like it, I want a driver.
    > The driver that has to replace my old version v. 4.2.3.0
    > I'm sorry if I have done a real mess. I'm sorry!
    > thanks

    If you download a file from this link -
    http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_61.77
    It is a driver.
    Driver is software.

    Can you clarify this *** It is a software for NVIDIA and I don't like it, I
    want a driver.*** ?
    If I understand you correctly, if you do not like it, then do not use it.
    Again, from suggestion of other. If you do not have problem with the current
    working state, do not try to fix it unless you want to break something.

    I receiving alot PC services due to this kind of reason alone.

    CapFusion,...
    CapFusion, Oct 13, 2004

  3. Adriano

    Thor Guest

    6177 is one of the latest Nvidia Geforce drivers. That is the version that
    I'm running. Do not mistake it for something else, merely because it has a
    setup installation program that looks like a software application at first.
    Run the setup.exe and it should install the driver for you.

    Thor, Oct 13, 2004