Re: The latest driver di NVIDIA Geoforce4 MX440 with AGP8x

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Adriano, Oct 13, 2004.

  1. Adriano

    Adriano Guest

    >This link will bring you to the lastest nVidia driver -
    >http://www.nvidia.com/content/drivers/drivers.asp
    >Select Graphic Driver > GeForce and TNT > your OS.

    I'm sorrry, I knew that link but I am not sure what I have to download
    precisely. I use Win XP Pro.
    Perhaps it is better I don't replace mi driver. :)
    Thanks

    Adriano, Oct 13, 2004

  2. Adriano

    Tj Guest

    All nvidia cards use same driver. just make sure you pick the one for XP. If
    it ain't broke don't fix it!

    Tj, Oct 13, 2004

  3. Adriano

    CapFusion Guest