Re: "The "How Evil Are You?" Quiz" :)

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Boomer, Jul 23, 2003.

  1. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    "@}-}-------Rosee" <!!GigAntiCBoSomS!!@Nip..com> wrote in

    > "You are good.

    Hehehehe. <eg> <wink>

    Boomer, Jul 23, 2003

  2. Yeah, well,....don't tell anyone....;o)

    Boomer <Boomer.__.Baby._.@.hotmaill.com> chiseled in stone, the following
    words news:3f1ea17f$0$194$:

    --
    @}-}--}------Rosee http://www.southerncaucus.org/hk18.htm