Re: "The "How Evil Are You?" Quiz" :)

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by @}-}-------Rosee, Jul 21, 2003.

  1. Hell no, it may lie again....sheesh!

    The Old Sourdough <> chiseled in stone, the
    following words news:Xns93BF51404267FBcx25Yti54oP@206.127.4.11:

    --
    @}-}--}------Rosee http://www.southerncaucus.org/hk18.htm
    @}-}-------Rosee, Jul 21, 2003

  2. @}-}-------Rosee

    MrMel Guest

    There is nothing wrong with being a B.I.T.C.H.

    B=Beautiful
    I= Intelligent
    T=Talented
    C=Charming
    H=Horny as hell

    MrMel

    MrMel, Jul 22, 2003

  3. @}-}-------Rosee

    Mara Guest

    On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 23:04:56 -0500, @}-}-------Rosee wrote:

    >There is a website:
    >
    >http://captnjack99.www9.50megs.com/00a/DOAB.htm
    >
    >that relays that very thought. I thank folks for calling me a bitch and
    >you should see their faces.
    >
    >I have a lifetime subscription from here:
    >
    >http://www.heartless-bitches.com/

    I visit that site often. :)

    >I should really be the CEO....teeheehee!

    I'll bet I fit the description better than you. ;)

    "Especially now."

    --
    Two minutes is, to me, 2 minutes too many. Trolls thrive on
    attention... starve them, and they die pathetic, lonely little deaths.
    Mara, Jul 22, 2003