Re: "The "How Evil Are You?" Quiz" :)

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Jimchip, Jul 21, 2003.

  1. Jimchip

    Jimchip Guest

    On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 23:47:27 -0500, @}-}-------Rosee wrote:
    > "You are good.
    >
    > You are very tolerant towards things and are usually very good-natured
    > yourself. You are pleasant to be around and it shows in conversations.
    > You are rarely included to do wrong."
    >
    > Now that really tarnishes my reputation as a B.I.T.C.H.....sheesh!

    That's terrible, you B.I.T.C.H, you lied when you took the quiz :)

    --
    We will have solar energy as soon as the utility companies solve
    one technical problem -- how to run sunlight through a meter.

    Jimchip, Jul 21, 2003

  2. No, no, no! The test lied!

    MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ;oþ

    Jimchip <> chiseled in stone, the following
    words news::

    @}-}--}------Rosee http://www.southerncaucus.org/hk18.htm

    @}-}-------Rosee, Jul 21, 2003

  3. Twasn't I.......;oþ