Re: The Helpdesk Awards 2005

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Billy, Feb 21, 2005.

  1. Billy

    Billy Guest

    "TripTych" <> wrote in message
    > That huge link didn't work, here's a tinyurl:
    > http://tinyurl.com/5g5mj
    >

    > "TripTych" <> wrote in message
    > > I often tune in and read the 24hoursupport NG simply for the humour

    > factor.
    > > At times its quite comical in here. I think there should be annual

    awards
    > > given out in various categories, i.e.:
    > >
    > > 1) Funniest Post
    > > 2) Strangest Post
    > > 3) Most Helpful post
    > > 4) MVP
    > > 5) Newbie of the Year
    > >
    > > ....etc etc.. we could have all kinds of categories. We'd need a

    snazzy
    > name
    > > for the awards too. Eventually it would become a live ceremony,

    complete
    > > with hundreds of geeks walking down the red carpet and Joan Rivers
    > > commenting on wardrobe choices. The Helpdesk Awards 2005
    > >
    > > I would like to nominate Mike for Funniest Post of the year, here's

    a long
    > > link:

    http://groups.google.ca/groups?hl=en&lr=&threadm=4M5wd.10195$zB4.2230@fe

    05.lga&rnum=1&prev=/groups%3Fhl%3Den%26lr%3D%26q%3Ddvd%2Brw%2Bdefrag%253
    F%26
    > > btnG%3DSearch%26meta%3Dgroup%253D24hoursupport.helpdesk
    > >
    > > Any other nominations?

    Here is a link nominee for "friendliest way to post a long link". The
    result is a way to see where you are being directed to and a chance to
    change your mind.
    http://makeashorterlink.com/index.php
    Billy, Feb 21, 2005