Re: The Heat is On

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by OldGringo38, Jul 13, 2010.

  1. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 7/13/2010 9:24 AM Just to please that super-ego, §ñühw¤£f wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > But this aint nothin to sing about, my bitches:
    > http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2010/07/12-4
    >
    > Arctic Ocean sea ice melted faster last month than it has in any
    > previous June since satellite measurements began 30 years ago,

    That all sounds wonderful, as soon ships in the North Atlantic won't
    have to worry about Icebergs, and there will be no more catastrophes
    like the Titanic.
    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere
    OldGringo38, Jul 13, 2010

  2. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 7/13/2010 5:32 PM Just to please that super-ego, §ñühw¤£f wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > OldGringo38 wrote:
    >> On 7/13/2010 9:24 AM Just to please that super-ego, §ñühw¤£f wrote the
    >> following tidbit of information:
    >>> But this aint nothin to sing about, my bitches:
    >>> http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2010/07/12-4
    >>>
    >>> Arctic Ocean sea ice melted faster last month than it has in any
    >>> previous June since satellite measurements began 30 years ago,

    >> That all sounds wonderful, as soon ships in the North Atlantic won't
    >> have to worry about Icebergs, and there will be no more catastrophes
    >> like the Titanic.

    > So yer kewl with the submerged cities that will be a side effect?
    > Hmmmmmmm...

    A whole new frontier for scuba divers.

    OldGringo38, Jul 14, 2010

  3. OldGringo38

    Dan C Guest

    On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 16:32:03 -0600, §ñühw¤£f wrote:

    > OldGringo38 wrote:
    >> On 7/13/2010 9:24 AM Just to please that super-ego, §ñühw¤£f wrote the
    >> following tidbit of information:
    >>> But this aint nothin to sing about, my bitches:
    >>> http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2010/07/12-4
    >>>
    >>> Arctic Ocean sea ice melted faster last month than it has in any
    >>> previous June since satellite measurements began 30 years ago,

    >> That all sounds wonderful, as soon ships in the North Atlantic won't
    >> have to worry about Icebergs, and there will be no more catastrophes
    >> like the Titanic.

    > So yer kewl with the submerged cities that will be a side effect?
    > Hmmmmmmm...

    Hell yeah. They'll have plenty of time to evacuate. No big deal.

    Oh, wait. New Orleans had plenty of time to evacuate, and look how they
    fucked that up.

    Screw it. Hopefully others have learned from that.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as a vole stole his honey
    Dan C, Jul 14, 2010
  4. OldGringo38

    Ferd.Berfle Guest

    "OldGringo38" <> wrote in message
    > On 7/13/2010 9:24 AM Just to please that super-ego, §ñühw¤£f wrote the
    > following tidbit of information:
    >> But this aint nothin to sing about, my bitches:
    >> http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2010/07/12-4
    >>
    >> Arctic Ocean sea ice melted faster last month than it has in any
    >> previous June since satellite measurements began 30 years ago,

    > That all sounds wonderful, as soon ships in the North Atlantic won't have
    > to worry about Icebergs, and there will be no more catastrophes like the
    > Titanic.

    LOL

    The North Pole remains intact for Santa and Rudolf.

    http://www.ijis.iarc.uaf.edu/en/home/seaice_extent.htm
    Ferd.Berfle, Jul 14, 2010
  5. OldGringo38

    Dan C Guest

    On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 07:56:44 -0600, §ñühw¤£f wrote:

    > Dan C wrote:

    >> the

    >> won't

    >> catastrophes
    >>>
    >>> So yer kewl with the submerged cities that will be a side effect?
    >>> Hmmmmmmm...

    >> Hell yeah. They'll have plenty of time to evacuate. No big deal.
    >>
    >> Oh, wait. New Orleans had plenty of time to evacuate, and look how
    >> they fucked that up.

    > Blame the victims, sure.

    Nope. Blame the incompetent (Democrat) "leadership" they had running the
    place. Complete fools who should be in jail.

    >> Screw it. Hopefully others have learned from that.

    > Translation: poor black people dont count.

    Your words, not mine.

    You're a poor black person, aren't you? That explains why you're always
    grinding that axe, and playing the race card whenever you can. Hehehe.

    <shrug>

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he sold Eyore to the glue factory.
    Dan C, Jul 14, 2010
  6. OldGringo38

    Dan C Guest

    On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 14:40:38 -0600, §ñühw¤£f wrote:

    > Dan C wrote:

    >> wrote

    >>> Blame the victims, sure.

    >> Nope. Blame the incompetent (Democrat) "leadership" they had running
    >> the
    >> place. Complete fools who should be in jail.
    >>

    > Gonna include BushCo and the Blackwater hit men they had crawling around
    > down there killing civvies at random just for shits & giggles?

    Nope. We're talking about the (lack of) evacuation of New Orleans,
    *BEFORE* the hurricane hit. That has nothing to do with Bush. That
    responsibility was the local/city/county/state level. Now, I will concur
    that Bush and Co. did not respond as well as they should have *AFTER* the
    storm, but it was not their problem prior to the event. As for
    Blackwater, I have no idea what you're talking about. It was the morons
    who didn't leave that were killing each other off, as far as I could
    see. Not a bad thing, really.

    >>> Translation: poor black people dont count.

    >> Your words, not mine.
    >>

    > Your intentions, made clear, by me, for you, RACIST :)

    Wrong on all counts.

    >> You're a poor black person, aren't you?

    > Wonder, always :)

    Actually, I know.

    >> That explains why you're
    >> always
    >> grinding that axe, and playing the race card whenever you can. Hehehe.
    >>
    >> <shrug>
    >>

    > Because in *your* racist mind anyone who is not black isnt going to care
    > about the plight of black people, huh?

    Another strawman argument put forth, and more words that are yours, not
    mine. You like trying to twist debates that way, dontcha? Doesn't work
    with me, junior.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he cut his initials in the snow.
    Dan C, Jul 14, 2010
  7. OldGringo38

    Dan C Guest

    On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 19:43:01 -0600, §nühw¤£f wrote:

    > In message <>, Dan C pondered the
    > following:

    >> §ñühw¤£f

    >> > Gonna include BushCo and the Blackwater hit men they had crawling
    >> > around down there killing civvies at random just for shits & giggles?

    >> Nope. We're talking about the (lack of) evacuation of New Orleans,
    >> *BEFORE* the hurricane hit. That has nothing to do with Bush. That
    >> responsibility was the local/city/county/state level. Now, I will
    >> concur that Bush and Co. did not respond as well as they should have
    >> *AFTER* the storm, but it was not their problem prior to the event. As
    >> for Blackwater, I have no idea what you're talking about. It was the
    >> morons who didn't leave that were killing each other off, as far as I
    >> could see. Not a bad thing, really.
    >>

    > Your further confirmation of racism is noted. The cops were shooting
    > people on the bridge who were trying to leave:
    > http://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/2010/July/10-crt-798.html

    Isolated incident, and had nothing whatsoever to do with Bush.

    >> > Your intentions, made clear, by me, for you, RACIST :)

    >> Wrong on all counts.

    > Denial noted, and rejected.

    >> > Wonder, always :)

    >> Actually, I know.
    >>

    > Uh huh.

    >> > Because in *your* racist mind anyone who is not black isnt going to
    >> > care about the plight of black people, huh?

    >> Another strawman argument put forth, and more words that are yours, not
    >> mine. You like trying to twist debates that way, dontcha? Doesn't
    >> work with me, junior.
    >>

    > Funny how you're so defensive about racism when you claim earlier that
    > "most people are" and "it dosnt matter if one is".

    No such claims were made by me. Get a grip.

    What's funny is how you dodge the question/issue, and don't address it at
    all.

    I've wasted enough time on this "debate" with you. You lose.

    Pwned.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as Kanga sneezed in his honey pot.
    Dan C, Jul 15, 2010