Re: The great linux saviour "Palm Foleo" - knifed and killed

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by George Orwell, Sep 14, 2007.

  1. http://ml2mst.googlepages.com

    "My full name is Martinus Theodorus Maria van Lin and I was born on June 4 1961 at 06:05 am in Maastricht (NL).
    On September 1 1980 I moved in with my partner Gerard Heygele (July 9 1948) in Maastricht.
    Unfortunately Gerard diseased on June 21 2002 and since that I'm single and quite happy with it (well sort of)"

    Translation: Marti took it up the dirt chute for 22 years.

    https://www.mixmaster.it

    George Orwell, Sep 14, 2007