Re: The frustration of the zealots

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by 7, Nov 10, 2006.

  1. 7

    7 Guest

    Silly boy Mareeba wrote on behalf of micoshaft corporation:

    > I was born in the UK, my family ancestry is aboriginal. Silly boy.

    So why is a silly boy like you asstroturfing on behalf of micoshaft
    corporation?

    By the way, have you become silly by masturbating too much?
    Or am I just reading too much into your admission of being a silly boy.

    On the other hand, don't answer that!
    I might regret having to hear your reply.
    7, Nov 10, 2006

  2. 7

    Mareeba Guest

    7 wrote:
    > Silly boy Mareeba wrote on behalf of micoshaft corporation:
    >
    >> I was born in the UK, my family ancestry is aboriginal. Silly boy.

    > So why is a silly boy like you asstroturfing on behalf of micoshaft
    > corporation?

    I'm female. I realise you have little interaction with the opposite sex,
    but do try to keep up.

    Mareeba, Nov 10, 2006

  3. 7

    7 Guest

    silly gurl asstroturferess Mareeba wrote on behalf of micoshaft corporation:

    > 7 wrote:
    >> Silly boy Mareeba wrote on behalf of micoshaft corporation:
    >>
    >>> I was born in the UK, my family ancestry is aboriginal. Silly boy.

    >> So why is a silly boy like you asstroturfing on behalf of micoshaft
    >> corporation?

    > I'm female. I realise you have little interaction with the opposite sex,
    > but do try to keep up.

    If you are a silly gurl then why do you engage in posting nasties?
    Why can't you post something nice?

    In particular, why do you come across as familiar
    munchkins asstrosturfing on behalf of micoshaft corporation?
    7, Nov 10, 2006
  4. In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Mareeba
    <>
    wrote
    on Fri, 10 Nov 2006 22:49:48 GMT
    <gm75h.50585$>:
    > 7 wrote:
    >> Silly boy Mareeba wrote on behalf of micoshaft corporation:
    >>
    >>> I was born in the UK, my family ancestry is aboriginal. Silly boy.

    >> So why is a silly boy like you asstroturfing on behalf of micoshaft
    >> corporation?

    > I'm female. I realise you have little interaction with the opposite sex,
    > but do try to keep up.

    So OK, why is a silly girl like you astroturfing on behalf
    of the Vole [*] here?

    (At least that partially explains why you're naming
    yourself after an Aussie locality. :) Presumably, you're
    actually *from* that locality.)

    >> By the way, have you become silly by masturbating too much?
    >> Or am I just reading too much into your admission of being a silly boy.

    >> On the other hand, don't answer that!
    >> I might regret having to hear your reply.

    [*] a pet term of the Inquirer's, e.g.:

    #191,
    Useless C++ Programming Idea #2239120:
    void f(char *p) {char *q = p; strcpy(p,q); }

    The Ghost In The Machine, Nov 10, 2006
  5. 7

    Tim Smith Guest

    In article <gm75h.50585$>,
    Mareeba <> wrote:
    > I realise you have little interaction with the opposite sex,
    > but do try to keep up.

    Problems with the latter can be the reason for the former.

    --
    --Tim Smith
    Tim Smith, Nov 11, 2006
  6. 7

    Joe User Guest

    On Fri, 10 Nov 2006 22:49:48 +0000, Mareeba wrote:

    > 7 wrote:
    >> Silly boy Mareeba wrote on behalf of micoshaft corporation:
    >>
    >>> I was born in the UK, my family ancestry is aboriginal. Silly boy.

    >> So why is a silly boy like you asstroturfing on behalf of micoshaft
    >> corporation?

    > I'm female. I realise you have little interaction with the opposite sex,
    > but do try to keep up.

    Not very believable, and I've only read a handful of your articles
    (I haven't looked in on COLA in a while). There's just a little bit too
    much testosterone peeking through in your writing.
    Joe User, Nov 11, 2006