Re: The Freedom Fighter is a good man.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by NormanM, Dec 1, 2010.

  1. NormanM

    NormanM Guest

    On Wed, 01 Dec 2010 04:22:58 -0600, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ wrote:

    > We could all learn something from this man who is teaching lessons. All
    > we have to do is listen to his message and learn from him and become
    > better people, as Americans and as a government.

    I can think of better men than he to listen to, and emulate. Unfortunately,
    I am beginning to see a difficulty in being both a good "American", and a
    good "Christian". And Jesus Christ is more important, to me, than George
    Washington.

    --
    Norman
    ~Oh Lord, why have you come
    NormanM, Dec 1, 2010

  2. NormanM

    Bert Hyman Guest

    In news:1ivtiocl4453n$ NormanM
    <> wrote:

    > I am beginning to see a difficulty in being both a good "American",
    > and a good "Christian".

    Please elaborate. What are the conflicts?

    > And Jesus Christ is more important, to me, than George
    > Washington.

    And what actions might that lead you to take?

    --
    Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN
    Bert Hyman, Dec 1, 2010

  3. NormanM

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Wed, 1 Dec 2010 10:15:07 -0800, NormanM wrote:

    > On Wed, 01 Dec 2010 04:22:58 -0600, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ wrote:
    >
    >> We could all learn something from this man who is teaching lessons. All
    >> we have to do is listen to his message and learn from him and become
    >> better people, as Americans and as a government.

    > I can think of better men than he to listen to, and emulate. Unfortunately,
    > I am beginning to see a difficulty in being both a good "American", and a
    > good "Christian". And Jesus Christ is more important, to me, than George
    > Washington.

    Jesus Christ was a man just like You and George Washington, nothing
    for, nothing less.
    --
    12/1/2010 4:09:58 PM CST
    Just West Of Nowhere