Re: The Formal Apology.

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Clint Kennedy, Aug 13, 2003.

  1. Ron,

    All anybody here is asking is that you post information pertaining to the
    thread at hand. Just about everyone here is well aware of New Horizons and
    what it offers. Most of us have to take our tests there! Take a look at
    how much crap is posted up about braindumps, testing tools, exam prep
    courses ... we all hate them and hate having to see them in a useful
    newsgroup. It's a bit obvious that you are new to the game if you think
    someone who only has an MCP knows less than someone who has a MCSE simply
    because of a silly certificate. Most of the best network engineers on this
    planet don't have a single certification, they have experience to prove
    their worth. I know several MCSEs who are absolutely clueless, because
    companies like yours teach them how to pass a test instead of truly nail the
    subject matter by years of hands on experience. If you want to post a new
    class you are offering ever so often, go for it! Just put "New Course
    Available From New Horizons" in the subject, so those of us that don't want
    to read advertising can easily go around it. Personally, and I'm sure
    others have a similar opinion, I didn't care at all the first, or second
    time you mentioned New Horizons .. it was the third, and forth, and so on
    .... every single post being an illusion to New Horizons. We aren't stupid
    people in here, we can sense your tactics despite what you say. Just
    understand it is at least PERCEIVED as spamming, whether you mean to or not.
    I'm sure I speak for all of us that we welcome anything you have to say,
    even if it regards New Horizons, as long as it is in a dedicated thread. If
    your focus and achievements are in sales, that is great ... counsel
    salesmen, not techies.

    -c

    Clint Kennedy, Aug 13, 2003

  2. Clint Kennedy

    Steven Guest

    advertisements for training centers posted on job search
    engines like monster and hot jobs.
    We are searching for work on those sites not training.
    It's pathetic, you think that advertising help desk
    positions or paid internships will get us to apply for a
    training course, please, give us a break. And what the
    hell is a co-op?
    Steven, Aug 14, 2003

  3. Re: Clint..

    It concerns me too. I wonder which one of his personalities has the hots
    for me.

    Clint Kennedy, Aug 14, 2003