Re: The drinks are on me

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by chuckcar, Nov 16, 2008.

  1. chuckcar

    chuckcar Guest

    "philo" <> wrote in

    > http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/3461488/NASA-a
    > stronauts-to-drink-their-own-urine.html
    >

    > glad I'm not an astronaut.
    >

    > btw: what's for dinner?

    *processed* urine. Like drinking city water *almost*. Not even close to
    the same thing (I would think, I'm not an arab). I sure wouldn't put any
    in my fridge at *home* though. Too much information there.

    I *really* can't see why bubba can't figure out how to keep a couple of
    hundred million in NASA's budget for a replacement for the shuttle but
    *gives* a thousand times that much away in a month.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Nov 16, 2008

  2. chuckcar

    Tony Guest

    A delicacy in India no doubt. Fine vintage piss.

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    manners