Re: The Despised CNTL Key

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Wizard, Mar 13, 2005.

  1. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    wrote:
    > I commonly hit the CNTL key accidentally when reaching for the shift
    > key. This almost always results in grief because nearly every key has
    > some idiotic hidden "hotkey" function. I would very much like to
    > disable all of these hidden functions. Is there any way to accomplish
    > this?

    I had a simialr problem when changing from a standard keyboard to one of
    those ergonomic doodads. Unlike you though, my exceedingly adept brain was
    able to adjust to the new layout in a very short time. Obviously your
    complaint is definitive evidence that you don't have a fucking brain so that
    is the cause of your problem. As for a fix, put cow shit in your boots and
    pray a lot. Alternatively hijack a passing gaden slug and perform
    microsuregery on it to extract its central nervous system then find a
    surgeon willing to do a brain transplant on you. You fucking useless ****.

    Wizard, Mar 13, 2005

  2. Wizard

    Dr. Bill Guest