Re: THE CURE FOR RITA!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by SneakyP, Jul 21, 2008.

  1. SneakyP

    SneakyP Guest

    "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote in

    > Annika1980 wrote:
    >
    >> So far, one comment about the photo itself and two comments about
    >> trolls and killfiles. It is very obvious who the photographers are in
    >> this group and who is just here to play Usenet games.

    > You posted a photo? And you have to ask why SI was a complete and total
    > failure?

    No, you complete ninny. Quit spamming the photos from your ever so
    MAAAVelous Camera. Your only goal is to gloat about a machine, not learn
    or make astute conversations on photography in general.
    proof - you already have these specimens on flickr....

    sheesh.

    --
    SneakyP
    To reply: newsgroup only, what's posted in ng stays in ng.

    Some choose to swim in the potty bowl of nan-ae rather than flush it
    down :0)

    SneakyP, Jul 21, 2008

  2. SneakyP

    2SQUID Guest

    SneakyP wrote:
    > "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Annika1980 wrote:
    >>
    >>> So far, one comment about the photo itself and two comments about
    >>> trolls and killfiles. It is very obvious who the photographers are in
    >>> this group and who is just here to play Usenet games.

    >> You posted a photo? And you have to ask why SI was a complete and total
    >> failure?
    >>

    > No, you complete ninny. Quit spamming the photos from your ever so
    > MAAAVelous Camera. Your only goal is to gloat about a machine, not learn
    > or make astute conversations on photography in general.
    > proof - you already have these specimens on flickr....
    >
    > sheesh.

    And the difference between Annika1980 and Rita is what?
    Rita can afford her hobby and Annika1980 relies on the generosity of a
    woman his wife must surely not know about.

    Both these people make remarkably similar posts but Rita never slips up
    and posts a message as Helen without switching feeds. What does that
    tell you about them?

    Me and big Squid

    2SQUID, Jul 21, 2008

  3. "2SQUID" <> wrote in message
    > SneakyP wrote:
    >> "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote in

    >>> You posted a photo? And you have to ask why SI was a complete and total
    >>> failure?
    >>>

    >> No, you complete ninny. Quit spamming the photos from your ever so
    >> MAAAVelous Camera. Your only goal is to gloat about a machine, not learn
    >> or make astute conversations on photography in general. proof - you
    >> already have these specimens on flickr....
    >>
    >> sheesh.
    >>

    > And the difference between Annika1980 and Rita is what?
    > Rita can afford her hobby and Annika1980 relies on the generosity of a
    > woman his wife must surely not know about.
    >
    > Both these people make remarkably similar posts but Rita never slips up
    > and posts a message as Helen without switching feeds. What does that tell
    > you about them?
    >
    > Me and big Squid

    Probably tells us that you know all about slipping up when posting from one
    of your socks Douggie, maybe you could give Brett some advice about that so
    he can do the exact opposite because lets face it, your not very good at
    this sockpuppetry thing, regardless of your years of experience :)

    Don Hirschberg

    Atheist Chaplain, Jul 21, 2008
  4. SneakyP

    Mark Thomas Guest

    Atheist Chaplain wrote:
    > "2SQUID" <> wrote in message
    >> Both these people make remarkably similar posts but Rita never slips up
    >> and posts a message as Helen without switching feeds. What does that tell
    >> you about them?
    >>
    >> Me and big Squid

    > Probably tells us that you know all about slipping up when posting from one
    > of your socks Douggie, maybe you could give Brett some advice about that so
    > he can do the exact opposite because lets face it, your not very good at
    > this sockpuppetry thing, regardless of your years of experience :)

    I am reminded of a classic posting from
    Douglas/2squid/Alienjones/Cryptopix/Ryadia from 2005, when he was using
    the Graham Hunt identity. He hasn't changed (or learnt anything) in the
    intervening years:

    ===========================

    http://groups.google.com.au/group/aus.photo/msg/7fc7490d70ae9312

    Mark Thomas, Jul 21, 2008
  5. SneakyP

    Mark Thomas Guest

    Re: [OT] Outed... again (Was: THE CURE FOR RITA!)

    Troy Piggins wrote:
    > * Atheist Chaplain wrote :
    >> "2SQUID" <> wrote in message
    >> [---=| Quote block shrinked by t-prot: 23 lines snipped |=---]
    >>> And the difference between Annika1980 and Rita is what?
    >>> Rita can afford her hobby and Annika1980 relies on the generosity of a
    >>> woman his wife must surely not know about.
    >>>
    >>> Both these people make remarkably similar posts but Rita never slips up
    >>> and posts a message as Helen without switching feeds. What does that tell
    >>> you about them?
    >>>
    >>> Me and big Squid

    >> Probably tells us that you know all about slipping up when posting from one
    >> of your socks Douggie, maybe you could give Brett some advice about that so
    >> he can do the exact opposite because lets face it, your not very good at
    >> this sockpuppetry thing, regardless of your years of experience :)

    > I called it first. What did I win?
    > http://groups.google.com/group/rec.photo.digital/msg/23b4f1d065dc28b7

    Yes, I admit defeat. I was actually a bit annoyed to see you get in
    first, but I had a busy weekend.

    Are you now claiming the baton as Dog-spotter?

    (O:

    Mark Thomas, Jul 21, 2008
  6. SneakyP

    Annika1980 Guest

    On Jul 21, 12:43 am, 2SQUID <> wrote:

    > And the difference between Annika1980 and Rita is what?
    > Rita can afford her hobby and Annika1980 relies on the generosity of a
    > woman his wife must surely not know about.
    >
    > Both these people make remarkably similar posts but Rita never slips up
    > and posts a message as Helen without switching feeds. What does that
    > tell you about them?

    Hi D!

    You can't have it both ways, dog killer. Either I am Helen or I'm
    not.
    Everyone here (except you) knows that I'm not.

    As for the differences between me and Rita there is that one little
    distinction. I can take a decent photo and he cannot. You do know
    that Rita is a he don't you?

    Me and Rita are like a Zeiss and a Sigma .... one is the real deal and
    one is a cheap imitation. Not surprising that you would gravitate
    toward the cheap imitation, given your past history of buying Chinese
    counterfeit knockoffs and shilling Sigmas, right Preddy?

    Annika1980, Jul 21, 2008
  7. SneakyP

    m II Guest

    Annika1980 wrote:
    > On Jul 21, 12:43 am, 2SQUID <> wrote:
    >>
    >> And the difference between Annika1980 and Rita is what?
    >> Rita can afford her hobby and Annika1980 relies on the generosity of a
    >> woman his wife must surely not know about.
    >>
    >> Both these people make remarkably similar posts but Rita never slips up
    >> and posts a message as Helen without switching feeds. What does that
    >> tell you about them?

    > Hi D!
    >
    > You can't have it both ways, dog killer. Either I am Helen or I'm
    > not.
    > Everyone here (except you) knows that I'm not.
    >
    > As for the differences between me and Rita there is that one little
    > distinction. I can take a decent photo and he cannot. You do know
    > that Rita is a he don't you?
    >
    > Me and Rita are like a Zeiss and a Sigma .... one is the real deal and
    > one is a cheap imitation. Not surprising that you would gravitate
    > toward the cheap imitation, given your past history of buying Chinese
    > counterfeit knockoffs and shilling Sigmas, right Preddy?

    Steal any photographs today, you pompous, arrogant ass?

    mike

    --
    Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
    this filter blocks all postings with a Gmail,

    http://improve-usenet.org/

    m II, Jul 22, 2008