Re: The crazy thing about this noise

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by §ñühwØ£f, Nov 29, 2008.

  1. On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 02:38:45 -0500, WeReo_ScoTTy aided th' terraists with
    the following claims :

    > It's the craziest thing. Have you ever heard of this?
    >
    > It seems to rev like a car engine whenever I use my scroll prompter, on the
    > right side of the screen. This is the craziest thing, and it seems to be
    > intermittent.
    >
    > Can anyone disagnose such a malady? Does anyone know what's going on here.

    I think my mums new HP lappy does that. She runs Aero with all the
    animations and shit turned on.
    Maybe the fan is reacting to the load.
    M$ is pretty much a load afterall :)

    http://www.alternet.org

    §ñühwØ£f, Nov 29, 2008

  2. §ñühwØ£f

    Buffalo Guest

    §ñühwØ£f wrote:
    > On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 02:38:45 -0500, WeReo_ScoTTy aided th' terraists
    > with the following claims :
    >
    >> It's the craziest thing. Have you ever heard of this?
    >>
    >> It seems to rev like a car engine whenever I use my scroll prompter,
    >> on the right side of the screen. This is the craziest thing, and it
    >> seems to be intermittent.
    >>
    >> Can anyone disagnose such a malady? Does anyone know what's going on
    >> here.

    > I think my mums new HP lappy does that. She runs Aero with all the
    > animations and shit turned on.
    > Maybe the fan is reacting to the load.
    > M$ is pretty much a load afterall :)

    Or the noise may be coming from his speakers and not from his machine. I get
    that with my earphones sometimes.
    To remedy that, I just turn off the bass boost to my earphones.

    Buffalo, Nov 29, 2008

  3. §ñühwØ£f <> parented this using

    > On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 02:38:45 -0500, WeReo_ScoTTy aided th' terraists
    > with the following claims :
    >
    >> It's the craziest thing. Have you ever heard of this?
    >>
    >> It seems to rev like a car engine whenever I use my scroll prompter, on
    >> the right side of the screen. This is the craziest thing, and it seems
    >> to be intermittent.
    >>
    >> Can anyone disagnose such a malady? Does anyone know what's going on
    >> here.

    > I think my mums new HP lappy does that.
    > She runs Aero with all the
    > animations and shit turned on.
    > Maybe the fan is reacting to the load.
    > M$ is pretty much a load afterall :)

    Yer mum's a load afterall...
    she shuda used the coat hanger on you.

    The "disagnoses" is dellusions,
    and the "porganoses" is hope there's a sale.

    --

    I'm Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , & I got milk. (|^;

    http://www.rrrrthats5rs.com/games/dont-shoot-the-puppy/

    Repent, the end is near! So... smoke'em if you got'em.

    Bucky Breeder, Nov 29, 2008
  4. §ñühwØ£f

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 12:49:07 -0500, WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:

    > "§ñühwØ£f" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 02:38:45 -0500, WeReo_ScoTTy aided th' terraists
    >> with the following claims :
    >>
    >>> It's the craziest thing. Have you ever heard of this?
    >>>
    >>> It seems to rev like a car engine whenever I use my scroll prompter,
    >>> on the
    >>> right side of the screen. This is the craziest thing, and it seems to
    >>> be intermittent.
    >>>
    >>> Can anyone disagnose such a malady? Does anyone know what's going on
    >>> here.

    >> I think my mums new HP lappy does that. She runs Aero with all the
    >> animations and shit turned on.
    >> Maybe the fan is reacting to the load. M$ is pretty much a load
    >> afterall :)
    >>

    > That could very well be it. Any longterm consequences?

    Hopefully your computer will die and we won't see any more of your jam
    sandwich and nuclear fallout shit.

    --
    Liverpool. European City Of Culture 2008
    http://www.liverpool08.com

    Aardvark, Nov 29, 2008
  5. §ñühwØ£f

    Buffalo Guest

    WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > "§ñühwØ£f" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 02:38:45 -0500, WeReo_ScoTTy aided th' terraists
    >> with the following claims :
    >>
    >>> It's the craziest thing. Have you ever heard of this?
    >>>
    >>> It seems to rev like a car engine whenever I use my scroll
    >>> prompter, on the
    >>> right side of the screen. This is the craziest thing, and it seems
    >>> to be intermittent.
    >>>
    >>> Can anyone disagnose such a malady? Does anyone know what's going on
    >>> here.

    >> I think my mums new HP lappy does that. She runs Aero with all the
    >> animations and shit turned on.
    >> Maybe the fan is reacting to the load.
    >> M$ is pretty much a load afterall :)
    >>

    >> --
    >> "Those who can make you believe absurdities,
    >> can make you commit atrocities" - Voltaire
    >> http://www.alternet.org

    > That could very well be it. Any longterm consequences?

    It could be that your cpu heatsink/fan is getting clogged with dust
    bunnies,etc.
    Or, perhaps your incoming air vents etc are also clogged.
    Look on the Internet on how to clean those items.

    Buffalo, Nov 29, 2008
  6. WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > "§ñühwØ£f" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 02:38:45 -0500, WeReo_ScoTTy aided th' terraists with
    >> the following claims :
    >>
    >>> It's the craziest thing. Have you ever heard of this?
    >>>
    >>> It seems to rev like a car engine whenever I use my scroll prompter, on
    >>> the
    >>> right side of the screen. This is the craziest thing, and it seems to be
    >>> intermittent.
    >>>
    >>> Can anyone disagnose such a malady? Does anyone know what's going on
    >>> here.

    >> I think my mums new HP lappy does that. She runs Aero with all the
    >> animations and shit turned on.
    >> Maybe the fan is reacting to the load.
    >> M$ is pretty much a load afterall :)
    >>

    >> --
    >> "Those who can make you believe absurdities,
    >> can make you commit atrocities" - Voltaire
    >> http://www.alternet.org

    > That could very well be it. Any longterm consequences?

    If its a heat issue...there could be.

    Clean it and turn off the eye candy?

    §ñühw¤£f, Nov 29, 2008
  7. On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 16:58:14 -0500, WeReo_ScoTTy aided th' terraists with
    the following claims :

    > "§ñühw¤£f" <> wrote in message
    >> WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >>> "§ñühwØ£f" <> wrote in message

    >>> That could very well be it. Any longterm consequences?

    >> If its a heat issue...there could be.
    >>
    >> Clean it and turn off the eye candy?

    > Clean what, and what's the eye candy glossy?

    The dirty bits. Aero is the eye candy, fyi.

    HTH

    http://www.alternet.org

    §ñühwØ£f, Nov 30, 2008
  8. On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 15:12:37 -0500, WeReo_ScoTTy aided th' terraists with
    the following claims :

    > "Aardvark" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 12:49:07 -0500, WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >>
    >>> "§ñühwØ£f" <> wrote in message

    >>> That could very well be it. Any longterm consequences?

    >> Hopefully your computer will die and we won't see any more of your jam
    >> sandwich and nuclear fallout shit.

    > What do you want to see instead?

    Aaaardvjarks into FURRY PRON:

    http://us-p.vclart.net/vcl/Artists/Ralvek/nytRef_ink.jpg

    Shocking!

    http://www.alternet.org

    §ñühwØ£f, Nov 30, 2008
  9. §ñühwØ£f

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 10:01:20 -0700, §ñühwØ£f wrote:

    > On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 15:12:37 -0500, WeReo_ScoTTy aided th' terraists
    > with the following claims :
    >
    >> "Aardvark" <> wrote in message

    >>> Hopefully your computer will die and we won't see any more of your jam
    >>> sandwich and nuclear fallout shit.

    >> What do you want to see instead?

    > Aaaardvjarks into FURRY PRON:
    >
    > http://us-p.vclart.net/vcl/Artists/Ralvek/nytRef_ink.jpg
    >
    > Shocking!

    ****!!! I took a quick glance at that and now I've got a ginormous boner
    that won't go away. Good thing I didn't take a longer look.

    Aardvark, Nov 30, 2008
  10. Aardvark wrote:
    > On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 10:01:20 -0700, §ñühwØ£f wrote:
    >
    >> On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 15:12:37 -0500, WeReo_ScoTTy aided th' terraists
    >> with the following claims :
    >>
    >>> "Aardvark" <> wrote in message

    >>> What do you want to see instead?

    >> Aaaardvjarks into FURRY PRON:
    >>
    >> http://us-p.vclart.net/vcl/Artists/Ralvek/nytRef_ink.jpg
    >>
    >> Shocking!

    > ****!!! I took a quick glance at that and now I've got a ginormous boner
    > that won't go away. Good thing I didn't take a longer look.

    ROTFLMAO!

    Not everything at the VCLArtist page is explicit...theres some tame
    stuff and some of the art is actually good.

    §ñühw¤£f, Nov 30, 2008