Re: The coming of the "Dark Side": So-called skeptics, debunkers and spOOks!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Sir Horatio William Bernhart Wagglesworth III, Esq, Oct 8, 2003.

    Bullshit.
    Sir Horatio William Bernhart Wagglesworth III, Esq, Oct 8, 2003

  2. Sir Horatio William Bernhart Wagglesworth III, Esq

    joe Guest

    I'm back!! And to celebrate, Sir Horatio William Bernhart Wagglesworth
    III, Esq. yelled out:
    SNIP

    > Bullshit.

    And you reposted it then, because......
    joe, Oct 8, 2003

  3. Sir Horatio William Bernhart Wagglesworth III, Esq

    Boomer Guest

    joe wrote:

    > I'm back!! And to celebrate, Sir Horatio William Bernhart
    > Wagglesworth III, Esq. yelled out:
    > SNIP
    >>
    >> Bullshit.

    > And you reposted it then, because......

    Because he is a troll and you are feeding a troll and cross posting
    to:
    alt.alien.research,alt.alien.visitors,alt.paranet.abduct,alt.paranet.
    ufo

    Sheesh!!!!!!!
    Boomer, Oct 8, 2003