Re: The cake hero

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Wooffe2z, Nov 30, 2009.

  1. Wooffe2z

    Wooffe2z Guest

    In article <N4FQm.7660$>,
    "WeReo_ScoTTy" <_spamm84037uj> wrote:

    > I recently found some foreign objects in a big area cake brand. What they
    > were I think were three tabs off the fudge-laying spout.
    >
    > They requested I send the things back to them in a $3.00 SASE they supplied,
    > along with a sample of the afflicted cake. I complied.
    >
    > Bottom line is the company has sent me $30.00 in free cake coupons which I
    > have redeemed one and awl. With more on the way. So now I have a lot of
    > their cake stacked up on my kitchen counter.
    >
    > Just so happens I got a paper cut opening another food product. I took a
    > picture of the injury, and emailed it to them. Now they want the thick
    > cardboard box returned. I'm sure they are going to send me a lot of coupons
    > for their delicious product as well. The picture is the kicker.
    >
    > You may be wondering what happened with my broken tooth incident. Well my
    > tooth is still broken, and I have notified the comapny as well. They're
    > sending me some forms to fill out tomorrow. I think they are going to fix my
    > broken tooth.
    >
    > Surely you've had some instances where you have notified comapnies about
    > flaws in their product yourselves? I know I've had a ton of them. Plus you
    > know I recently had that 2 year old, 20lb bag of rice loaded up with little
    > black ricebugs that the company replaced.

    It figures PIG

    AWL u know how to do is SCAM PEOPLE to keep u'r FAT STUPID UGLY SMELLy
    ASS from EVER WORKING AN HONEST JOB u LOSER DEMENTED INSANE PiGGy
    --
    "Scott Lifshine is the biggest joke on the Internet" -Desk Rabbit
    ®o|o®
    Wooffe2z, Nov 30, 2009

  2. Wooffe2z

    squirltop Guest

    Wooffe2z wrote:
    > In article <N4FQm.7660$>,
    > "WeReo_ScoTTy" <_spamm84037uj> wrote:
    >
    > > I recently found some foreign objects in a big area cake brand. What they
    > > were I think were three tabs off the fudge-laying spout.
    > >
    > > They requested I send the things back to them in a $3.00 SASE they supplied,
    > > along with a sample of the afflicted cake. I complied.
    > >
    > > Bottom line is the company has sent me $30.00 in free cake coupons which I
    > > have redeemed one and awl. With more on the way. So now I have a lot of
    > > their cake stacked up on my kitchen counter.
    > >
    > > Just so happens I got a paper cut opening another food product. I took a
    > > picture of the injury, and emailed it to them. Now they want the thick
    > > cardboard box returned. I'm sure they are going to send me a lot of coupons
    > > for their delicious product as well. The picture is the kicker.
    > >
    > > You may be wondering what happened with my broken tooth incident. Well my
    > > tooth is still broken, and I have notified the comapny as well. They're
    > > sending me some forms to fill out tomorrow. I think they are going to fix my
    > > broken tooth.
    > >
    > > Surely you've had some instances where you have notified comapnies about
    > > flaws in their product yourselves? I know I've had a ton of them. Plus you
    > > know I recently had that 2 year old, 20lb bag of rice loaded up with little
    > > black ricebugs that the company replaced.

    > It figures PIG
    >
    > AWL u know how to do is SCAM PEOPLE to keep u'r FAT STUPID UGLY SMELLy
    > ASS from EVER WORKING AN HONEST JOB u LOSER DEMENTED INSANE PiGGy
    > --

    For what it's worth I have regretted not making issues known to the
    companies that had flaws.

    A unexpected paper cut may be the last time the person buys the
    product. Alomng with their friends and anybody who reads postings
    about bad unwanted incidents.

    I worked at a high volume pizza store and the woman who tried to look
    pretty with her fake
    walgreens nails, who one busy night lost tow, after like the previous
    weekend lost one.

    Seems I overheard a customer complaining about some incident that
    related to that.

    All I can say she was told not to ever wear this again and if the
    companies don't know what their consumers see and experience then they
    could just be loosing wahy should be faithful customers left and
    right.

    On that note some people just do lawsuits instead of complaints.
    Surely a company has resources to give out many cakes rather than
    sending lawyers out to fix crummy bad-faith lawsuits.
    squirltop, Dec 3, 2009

  3. Wooffe2z

    W.oolf.e2z Guest

    In article
    <>,
    squirltop <> wrote:

    > Wooffe2z wrote:
    > > In article <N4FQm.7660$>,
    > > "WeReo_ScoTTy" <_spamm84037uj> wrote:
    > >
    > > > I recently found some foreign objects in a big area cake brand. What they
    > > > were I think were three tabs off the fudge-laying spout.
    > > >
    > > > They requested I send the things back to them in a $3.00 SASE they
    > > > supplied,
    > > > along with a sample of the afflicted cake. I complied.
    > > >
    > > > Bottom line is the company has sent me $30.00 in free cake coupons which
    > > > have redeemed one and awl. With more on the way. So now I have a lot of
    > > > their cake stacked up on my kitchen counter.
    > > >
    > > > Just so happens I got a paper cut opening another food product. I took a
    > > > picture of the injury, and emailed it to them. Now they want the thick
    > > > cardboard box returned. I'm sure they are going to send me a lot of
    > > > coupons
    > > > for their delicious product as well. The picture is the kicker.
    > > >
    > > > You may be wondering what happened with my broken tooth incident. Well my
    > > > tooth is still broken, and I have notified the comapny as well. They're
    > > > sending me some forms to fill out tomorrow. I think they are going to fix
    > > > my
    > > > broken tooth.
    > > >
    > > > Surely you've had some instances where you have notified comapnies about
    > > > flaws in their product yourselves? I know I've had a ton of them. Plus
    > > > you
    > > > know I recently had that 2 year old, 20lb bag of rice loaded up with
    > > > little
    > > > black ricebugs that the company replaced.

    > > It figures PIG
    > >
    > > AWL u know how to do is SCAM PEOPLE to keep u'r FAT STUPID UGLY SMELLy
    > > ASS from EVER WORKING AN HONEST JOB u LOSER DEMENTED INSANE PiGGy
    > > --

    > For what it's worth I have regretted not making issues known to the
    > companies that had flaws.
    >
    > A unexpected paper cut may be the last time the person buys the
    > product. Alomng with their friends and anybody who reads postings
    > about bad unwanted incidents.
    >
    > I worked at a high volume pizza store and the woman who tried to look
    > pretty with her fake
    > walgreens nails, who one busy night lost tow, after like the previous
    > weekend lost one.
    >
    > Seems I overheard a customer complaining about some incident that
    > related to that.
    >
    > All I can say she was told not to ever wear this again and if the
    > companies don't know what their consumers see and experience then they
    > could just be loosing wahy should be faithful customers left and
    > right.
    >
    > On that note some people just do lawsuits instead of complaints.
    > Surely a company has resources to give out many cakes rather than
    > sending lawyers out to fix crummy bad-faith lawsuits.

    There is a BIG difference between an authentic ACCIDENT and some ASSHOLE
    who is looking out to SUE ANYONE POSSIBLE

    Past history shows that PiGGy is a DISGUSTING LOSER who only wants to
    live out of the wallets of OTHER HARD WORKING PEOPLE who the FAT ASSHOLE
    thinks of as SUCKERS who are too STUPID to see what a SCAMMING LIAR THE
    FAT CHILD MOLESTER IS
    W.oolf.e2z, Dec 3, 2009
  4. Wooffe2z

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Dec 2, 10:05 pm, squirltop <> wrote:
    > Wooffe2z wrote:
    > > In article <N4FQm.7660$>,
    > >  "WeReo_ScoTTy" <_spamm84037uj> wrote:

    > > > I recently found some foreign objects in a big area cake brand. What they
    > > > were I think were three tabs off the fudge-laying spout.

    > > > They requested I send the things back to them in a $3.00 SASE they supplied,
    > > > along with a sample of the afflicted cake. I complied.

    > > > Bottom line is the company has sent me $30.00 in free cake coupons which I
    > > > have redeemed one and awl. With more on the way. So now I have a lot of
    > > > their cake stacked up on my kitchen counter.

    > > > Just so happens I got a paper cut opening another food product. I took a
    > > > picture of the injury, and emailed it to them. Now they want the thick
    > > > cardboard box returned. I'm sure they are going to send me a lot of coupons
    > > > for their delicious product as well. The picture is the kicker.

    > > > You may be wondering what happened with my broken tooth incident. Well my
    > > > tooth is still broken, and I have notified the comapny as well. They're
    > > > sending me some forms to fill out tomorrow. I think they are going to fix my
    > > > broken tooth.

    > > > Surely you've had some instances where you have notified comapnies about
    > > > flaws in their product yourselves? I know I've had a ton of them. Plus you
    > > > know I recently had that 2 year old, 20lb bag of rice loaded up with little
    > > > black ricebugs that the company replaced.

    > > It figures PIG

    > > AWL u know how to do is SCAM PEOPLE to keep u'r FAT STUPID UGLY SMELLy
    > > ASS from EVER WORKING AN HONEST JOB u LOSER DEMENTED INSANE PiGGy
    > > --

    > For what it's worth I have regretted not making issues known to the
    > companies that had flaws.
    >
    > A unexpected paper cut may be the last time the person buys the
    > product. Alomng with their friends and anybody who reads postings
    > about bad unwanted incidents.
    >
    > I worked at a high volume pizza store and the woman who tried to look
    > pretty with her fake
    > walgreens nails, who one busy night lost  tow, after like the previous
    > weekend lost one.
    >
    > Seems I overheard a customer complaining about some incident that
    > related to that.
    >
    > All I can say she was told not to ever wear this again and if the
    > companies don't know what their consumers see and experience then they
    > could just be loosing wahy should be faithful customers left and
    > right.
    >
    > On that note some people just do lawsuits instead of complaints.
    > Surely a company has resources to give out many cakes rather than
    > sending lawyers out to fix crummy bad-faith lawsuits.- Hide quoted text -

    They love ppl like me. Not too long ago I found a 3 millimeter piece
    of plastic in a can of well-known product. I sent it back to them, now
    they can't give me enough free product!

    It turns out the plastic had worn off their conveyor belt and wound up
    in the jar. They were really apologetic, and at least they were honest
    about it. In fact, I'm going to call them today because my supply of
    product is running low. As soon as I saw that thing I knew I was in
    luck.

    I must awlso call the cake company. They want to discuss further the
    foreign objects I found in their product. They haven't discussed it
    with me yet.

    My broken tooth from that other food will probably get fixed by the
    company responsible for breaking it. No guarantees on that; we're
    still in the preliminaries. However I was on the phone with them
    today.

    You've got to be lucky to find this stuff. Just don't make it up; if
    you do they can nab you on insurance fraud or similar charges. I'm
    still looking for the quarters in the pizzas while eating pizza in
    Brooklyn.
    iL_weReo, Dec 3, 2009