Re: The brand bias pox

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Scott W, Jun 26, 2008.

  1. Scott W

    Scott W Guest

    Scott W, Jun 26, 2008

  2. Scott W

    Paul Furman Guest

    Re: |GG| Re: The brand bias pox

    Scott W wrote:
    > On Jun 25, 2:25 pm, "Charles" <> wrote:
    >> This is driving good/intelligent folks away from this forum.

    > It was nice in the pass when this sort of thing did not happen, oh
    > wait, yes it did.
    > <http://groups.google.com/group/rec.photo/browse_frm/thread/5705c299abc12ece>

    Ha...

    "Mar 1, 1991
    Nikon vs. Canon

    25 years ago while stationed in Japan for 4 years, this same argument
    was carried out countless times. I had Nikon equipment, friends had
    Canon. Who's lenses were shaper? We did poster size blow-ups and you
    could not tell the difference. Like cars and sex partners... thank God
    we don't all like the same thing."

    --
    Paul Furman
    www.edgehill.net

    Paul Furman, Jun 26, 2008

  3. Re: |GG| Re: The brand bias pox

    Paul Furman wrote:

    > could not tell the difference. Like cars and sex partners... thank God
    > we don't all like the same thing."

    I'll give you a ride in my car, but you're going to have to find your own
    girlfriend.

    --
    Blinky
    Is your ISP dropping Usenet?