Re: The Blue Angles Meet The 24/1.4G In Annapolis!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by David Ruether, May 28, 2010.

  1. "Larry Thong" <> wrote in message

    > And the old 500/4 was there to capture all the action! The 70-200 VRII was
    > there as well but didn't come out of the bag. It was a great show and a
    > nice bike ride getting there, even with the temp being 94° in the shade.
    > The best part of all I didn't have to suffer with traffic or parking.
    >
    > Of course, it had to be hazy and the 2:00 sun didn't help much either.
    >
    > http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm261/Ritaberk/In_The_Bag.jpg
    >
    > http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm261/Ritaberk/Mirror.jpg

    Nice pictures!
    And today in this NG, I "PLONKED" four trolls, a record! ;-)
    (In my previous 15 years of posting I had made it only to three
    "PLONKS" before today, the third being very recently - but
    today they were "coming out of the woodwork", like roaches.
    What gives? ;-)
    --DR

    David Ruether, May 28, 2010

  2. "Savageduck" <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote in message news:201005280710428930-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom...
    > On 2010-05-28 06:56:12 -0700, "David Ruether" <> said:

    >> And today in this NG, I "PLONKED" four trolls, a record! ;-)
    >> (In my previous 15 years of posting I had made it only to three
    >> "PLONKS" before today, the third being very recently - but
    >> today they were "coming out of the woodwork", like roaches.
    >> What gives? ;-)
    >> --DR

    > Actually you plonked the same troll four times.
    > It was the "he of many socks" P&S troll.
    >
    > I currently have 75 different socks he wears in my filters.
    >
    > --
    > Regards,
    >
    > Savageduck

    A-hah! That 'splains it! Care to publish that list here?
    Thanks.
    --DR

    David Ruether, May 28, 2010

  3. David Ruether

    LOL! Guest

    On Fri, 28 May 2010 13:06:24 -0400, "David Ruether"
    <> wrote:

    >"Savageduck" <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote in message news:201005280710428930-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom...
    >> On 2010-05-28 06:56:12 -0700, "David Ruether" <> said:

    >>> And today in this NG, I "PLONKED" four trolls, a record! ;-)
    >>> (In my previous 15 years of posting I had made it only to three
    >>> "PLONKS" before today, the third being very recently - but
    >>> today they were "coming out of the woodwork", like roaches.
    >>> What gives? ;-)
    >>> --DR

    >> Actually you plonked the same troll four times.
    >> It was the "he of many socks" P&S troll.
    >>
    >> I currently have 75 different socks he wears in my filters.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Regards,
    >>
    >> Savageduck

    >A-hah! That 'splains it! Care to publish that list here?
    >Thanks.
    >--DR

    YES! Please do! 95% of it is wrong. But I have to admit, at least he's not
    as wrong about that as he is with all his crapshots. That's a solid 100%
    wrong.

    LOL!!!!!!

    LOL!, May 28, 2010
  4. David Ruether

    SMS Guest

    On 28/05/10 10:06 AM, David Ruether wrote:

    Msnip>

    >> Savageduck

    > A-hah! That 'splains it! Care to publish that list here?
    > Thanks.

    There are other ways to plonk our favorite troll without having to
    filter out every new alias he comes up with. Look carefully at the
    headers in his posts. You need the proper newsreader that can filter on
    that field, and you need to be careful that your filter rule does not
    end up filtering other posts, so you have to do a multi-field rule. I
    don't want to mention the commonality in the headers because he might
    find a way around it, though I don't think it's a field that is
    changeable by the poster.

    SMS, May 28, 2010
  5. David Ruether

    LOL! Guest

    On Fri, 28 May 2010 10:39:58 -0700, SMS <> wrote:

    >On 28/05/10 10:06 AM, David Ruether wrote:
    >
    >Msnip>
    >
    >>> Savageduck

    >> A-hah! That 'splains it! Care to publish that list here?
    >> Thanks.

    >There are other ways to plonk our favorite troll without having to
    >filter out every new alias he comes up with. Look carefully at the
    >headers in his posts. You need the proper newsreader that can filter on
    >that field, and you need to be careful that your filter rule does not
    >end up filtering other posts, so you have to do a multi-field rule. I
    >don't want to mention the commonality in the headers because he might
    >find a way around it, though I don't think it's a field that is
    >changeable by the poster.

    The fun part is ... I can change all of them. I choose not to, just to play
    with fucked-up trolls like you.

    LOL!

    LOL!, May 28, 2010
  6. "LOL!" <> wrote in message news:...

    >>A-hah! That 'splains it! Care to publish that list here?
    >>Thanks.
    >>--DR

    > YES! Please do! 95% of it is wrong. But I have to admit, at least he's not
    > as wrong about that as he is with all his crapshots. That's a solid 100%
    > wrong.
    >
    > LOL!!!!!!

    Well, one-by-one, then...;-)
    <PLONK!>
    --DR

    David Ruether, May 28, 2010
  7. David Ruether

    LOL! Guest

    On Fri, 28 May 2010 15:47:21 -0400, "David Ruether"
    <> wrote:

    >"LOL!" <> wrote in message news:...
    >
    >>>A-hah! That 'splains it! Care to publish that list here?
    >>>Thanks.
    >>>--DR

    >> YES! Please do! 95% of it is wrong. But I have to admit, at least he's not
    >> as wrong about that as he is with all his crapshots. That's a solid 100%
    >> wrong.
    >>
    >> LOL!!!!!!

    >Well, one-by-one, then...;-)
    ><PLONK!>
    >--DR

    Awww.... It would have been much more fun to watch you read from only the
    "DaffyDuck's approved list of contributors". But I have to ask, do you try
    to stick your head up other people's asses in real life too?

    LOL!

    LOL!, May 28, 2010