Re: THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Chuck, Aug 10, 2003.

  1. Chuck

    Chuck Guest

    On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 03:05:08 +0400, Tracker
    <"snailmail(remove)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote:
    <spam>
    <drivel>
    >Copyright 2003 by Debbie Xl. All rights Reserved. No part of this
    >publication may be reproduced in any form or by any means, or stored in
    >a data base or retrieval system, without prior written permission of the
    >publisher.
    >

    >Remember, you heard this from me first. Installing a backdoor for
    >future and continued access to your computer system is simple once a
    >computer system is compromised. Here are the "Malicious Hackers Best
    >Kept Secrets!"
    >SNIP<
    >
    >Interested in purchasing my book named "Security Minds versus Malicious
    >Minds" visit:
    >www.securityminds2003.com
    >It will teach you to learn about Windows, the Internet and Hacking

    </drivel>
    <advertising>
    >To view some kick butt artwork, visit:
    >http://www.captiveimagery.com/index.cfm

    </advertising>
    </spam>

    Spam sucks - PLEASE get rid of the spam before emailing me!
    Chuck, Aug 10, 2003