Re: THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Chuck, Jun 23, 2003.

  1. Chuck

    Chuck Guest

    On Thu, 19 Jun 2003 04:50:54 +0400, Tracker
    <"snailmail(invalid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >SNIP Drivel<
    >> >
    >> >Interested in purchasing my book named "Security Minds versus Malicious
    >> >Minds" visit:
    >> >www.securityminds2003.com
    >> >

    >SNIP More Drivel<
    >
    >Interested in purchasing my book named "Security Minds versus Malicious
    >Minds" visit:
    >www.securityminds2003.com <== Website with still more drivel
    >

    >To view some kick butt artwork, visit:
    >http://captiveimagery.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=home.main <== Commercial website

    Chuck Croll

    Spam sucks - PLEASE get rid of the spam before emailing me!
    Trusted Computing? Right! http://www.againsttcpa.com/
    WHAT IS THE CBDTPA? http://www.stoppoliceware.org/
    Chuck, Jun 23, 2003