    BTW, it's d-r-i-v-E-l, not d-r-i-v-A-l. Kind of ironic to have a site like
    that with a glaring spelling error right at the top. :)

    > > http://www.securitymindless2003.com

    Daniel Billingsley, Jun 23, 2003

  2. Daniel Billingsley

    Cap Guest

    Tell me the subtlety of the humor didn't go over your head?
    :shaking head sadly:
    I am so sorry...

    "Daniel Billingsley" <> wrote in message
    > Hey, I'm famous! My post is right there near the top of the page. Woo

    hoo!

    Cap, Jun 23, 2003

  3. Daniel Billingsley

    Cap Guest

    Of course you also thought that Debbie was some sort of 'cyber-hoax/
    conspiricy' as short a time as a month ago.

    You'll come around in time.

    Cap, Jun 23, 2003
  4. If it was intentional it's not a very good joke IMO. If you had said
    "Debbie's sekuraty" it would have been a pun referencing her misinformation,
    but misspelling YOUR site title doesn't do the same. In other words,
    "drivel" is YOUR title of an allegedly ACCURATE representation of her
    misinformation, not a word she used about herself or an example of her
    errors. Well, that's my opinion anyway, for whatever it's worth.

    Yes, if it weren't for the fact that people have apparently met her in
    person it still looks to me like a big joke - her posts are just that out
    there (and somewhat different that just normal craziness). But I'll take
    them/you at your word and just wish that she would get back on her
    medications and leave us alone.

    Daniel Billingsley, Jun 23, 2003
  5. "Cap" <> wrote in message news:...
    > **** ya if ya don't get a joke.

    Are you *still* trying to convince everyone that your misspelling
    of "drivel" was done on porpoise? Come on now! Nobody is
    that gullible, especially in these security related groups.

    FromTheRafters, Jun 24, 2003
  6. "G. Morgan" <> wrote in message news:...
    > Someone named "FromTheRafters" <!> Proclaimed on Tue,
    > 24 Jun 2003 17:08:06 -0400,
    >
    > >BTW ~ "gullible" isn't even a real word <look it up in the dictionary>

    > gul·li·ble
    > adj.
    > Easily deceived or duped.
    >
    > http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=gullible

    You actually looked it up?

    Hahahahaha....

    Sheesh, where do these people come from?

    FromTheRafters, Jun 24, 2003
  7. Daniel Billingsley

    G. Morgan Guest

    G. Morgan, Jun 24, 2003
  8. Daniel Billingsley

    owl Guest

    On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 17:08:06 -0400, "FromTheRafters"
    <!> wrote:

    <snip>

    >BTW ~ "gullible" isn't even a real word <look it up in the dictionary>

    Batboy, you are so silly. Haven't you ever heard of Gullible's
    Travels by Jonathan Swift.

    Geez.

    ;-)

    owl, Jun 24, 2003
  9. Daniel Billingsley

    Shane Guest

    It's a contraction of 'Drive's everyone up the wall', isn't it? With an L
    missing off the end.

    Shane

    "Cap" <> wrote in message
    > Do you see that 'Debbie's Drival' was done in FP02 (I think I was given

    shit
    > about that once or twice)? Do you see what I'm getting at, or do you need

    it
    > 'spelled' out?
    >
    > How thick are you? No, I don't mean your pencil dick...
    >
    > "FromTheRafters" <!> wrote in message
    >
    > > Are you *still* trying to convince everyone that your misspelling
    > > of "drivel" was done on porpoise? Come on now! Nobody is
    > > that gullible, especially in these security related groups.

    ---

    Shane, Jun 25, 2003
  10. Daniel Billingsley

    Cap Guest