Re: THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by John Elsbury, Jun 22, 2003.

  1. John Elsbury

    John Elsbury Guest

    On Sat, 21 Jun 2003 00:50:03 +0400, Tracker
    <"snailmail(invalid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >Thanks for the free advertisement. But my attorney has informed me
    >about my legal rights in naming real names in my book and so you shall
    >also understand your legal rights in naming names you don't have a
    >"right" to. Get the drift!
    >

    >Tracker
    >Beef's fiancee

    Hey guys, spare a thought for Beef. Can't you feel his pain?
    Assuming he has an IQ of more than room temperature, he has to know
    that he is engaged to a complete lunatic, but he must love her too
    much to break her arms every time she goes near the computer - which
    is what most rational people would long to do.

    John Elsbury, Jun 22, 2003