Re: The best Browser

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Miche, Jan 30, 2011.

  1. Miche

    Miche Guest

    In article
    <>,
    ChristianKnight <> wrote:

    > Which is best / Opera, Explorer? Firefox or Google Chrome?.
    > I'm with Google Chrome now and loving the instant spell checker on
    > every word written.

    The best browser is the one you like best. Different people prefer
    different things.

    Personally I wouldn't touch Internet Explorer with a barge pole, but
    other people like it.

    Miche

    --
    Electricians do it in three phases
    Miche, Jan 30, 2011

  2. Miche

    Fred Guest

    ChristianKnight wrote:
    > On Jan 30, 1:59 pm, Miche <> wrote:
    >> In article
    >> <>,
    >>
    >> ChristianKnight <> wrote:
    >>> Which is best / Opera, Explorer? Firefox or Google Chrome?.
    >>> I'm with Google Chrome now and loving the instant spell checker on
    >>> every word written.

    >> The best browser is the one you like best. Different people prefer
    >> different things.
    >>
    >> Personally I wouldn't touch Internet Explorer with a barge pole, but
    >> other people like it.
    >>
    >> Miche
    >>
    >> --
    >> Electricians do it in three phases

    > Speed , Youtube, and spell checker. They are the most important to me.
    > Christ's love

    Why do you need a spell checker for a browser?
    Fred, Jan 30, 2011

  3. Miche

    Sweetpea Guest

    On Sat, 29 Jan 2011 17:16:11 -0800, ChristianKnight wrote:

    > On Jan 30, 1:59 pm, Miche <> wrote:
    >> In article
    >> <>,
    >>
    >>  ChristianKnight <> wrote:
    >> > Which is best / Opera, Explorer? Firefox or Google Chrome?. I'm with
    >> > Google Chrome now and loving the instant spell checker on every word
    >> > written.

    >> The best browser is the one you like best.  Different people prefer
    >> different things.
    >>
    >> Personally I wouldn't touch Internet Explorer with a barge pole, but
    >> other people like it.
    >>
    >> Miche
    >>
    >> --
    >> Electricians do it in three phases

    > Speed , Youtube, and spell checker. They are the most important to me.
    > Christ's love

    MSIE is not available for your computer - it only works on computers with
    Micro$oft Windows software installed.

    Sweetpea, Jan 30, 2011
  4. Miche

    Donchano Guest

    On Sun, 30 Jan 2011 13:59:25 +1300, Miche <>
    shouted from the highest rooftop:

    >In article
    ><>,
    > ChristianKnight <> wrote:
    >
    >> Which is best / Opera, Explorer? Firefox or Google Chrome?.
    >> I'm with Google Chrome now and loving the instant spell checker on
    >> every word written.

    >The best browser is the one you like best. Different people prefer
    >different things.
    >
    >Personally I wouldn't touch Internet Explorer with a barge pole, but
    >other people like it.
    >
    >Miche

    I agree with Miche on both points and wouldn't touch IE. So I use
    Firefox for everyday use, but Google Chrome for things like television
    on demand because streaming video seems to work much, much better on
    Chrome.
    Donchano, Jan 30, 2011