Re: The beast was ripped int shreds!!!

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by licknlabia, Jun 29, 2003.

  1. licknlabia

    licknlabia Guest

    Dude, this test should not have taken you three months to study, I do not
    understand how so many people say this test is hard and call it the beast,
    it's completely overrated. I took 4 days to read the book and went in and
    passed it, no lab, no simulation nothing. All one needs to do to pass this
    test is understand the basic concepts and read through the questions. I
    finished with 45mins left.

    blah...

    "Dieter" <> wrote in message
    70-216 is called the BEAST.

> [...]

    Win2k
    >> as a router, subnetting, and Certificate Services.
    >>
    >> I used the Syngress Win2k Network Administration Study
    >> Guide and the Microsoft Windows 2000 Network

    Infrastructure

    licknlabia, Jun 29, 2003

  2. >-----Original Message-----
    >Dude, this test should not have taken you three months to

    study, I do not
    >understand how so many people say this test is hard and

    call it the beast,
    >it's completely overrated. I took 4 days to read the

    book and went in and
    >passed it, no lab, no simulation nothing. All one needs

    to do to pass this
    >test is understand the basic concepts and read through

    the questions. I
    >finished with 45mins left.
    >
    >blah...
    >
    >"Dieter" <> wrote in message
    >70-216 is called the BEAST.

    You are either lying, wasting time and having a laugh, or
    you are a genius.

    Mark Griffiths, Jun 30, 2003

  3. licknlabia

    Maestro Guest

    ....or did the braindumps thing!!!

    Maestro, Jun 30, 2003
  4. licknlabia

    licknlabia Guest

    umm, no, sorry I don't waste my time with braindumps. Seriously, on all of
    these tests, you need to understand what you haver read and think like MS.
    Oh, forgot to mention, used my real world corp experience of 3 yrs in an all
    windows shop ;-)

    licknlabia, Jul 1, 2003