Re: The 3rd Annual Nigerian EMail Conference

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Joel Rubin, Jul 16, 2003.

  1. Joel Rubin

    Joel Rubin Guest

    On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 14:15:51 +0100, Bregmata Martyr
    <> wrote:

    >http://j-walk.com/other/conf/index.htm

    Well, really, the 419ers are spreading out.

    Two of my recent 419s have involved victory in a lottery I had not
    entered. (The writer Fran Leibowitz once said that one's chances in a
    lottery were not particularly improved by buying a ticket.) and
    another one involved some foundation giving me a big grant.

    One of the lotteries came from Nigeria, and the other one came from
    Spain. Curiously, the IP was exactly the same as had been used twenty
    minutes earlier by the son of a dead head of state...

    The foundation, as I recalled, came from a Togo IP.

    All used classic 419-sending software.

    Don't forget the other name for 419 - "Advance Fee Fraud" - you are
    going to get a lot of money real soon now but first there are expenses
    and expenses and expenses and...oops the guy with all the real soon
    now money has disappeared.

    Joel Rubin, Jul 16, 2003

  2. Joel Rubin <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 14:15:51 +0100, Bregmata Martyr
    ><> wrote:
    >

    >>http://j-walk.com/other/conf/index.htm
    >>

    >Well, really, the 419ers are spreading out.
    >
    >Two of my recent 419s have involved victory in a lottery I had not
    >entered. (The writer Fran Leibowitz once said that one's chances in a
    >lottery were not particularly improved by buying a ticket.) and
    >another one involved some foundation giving me a big grant.
    >
    >One of the lotteries came from Nigeria, and the other one came from
    >Spain. Curiously, the IP was exactly the same as had been used twenty
    >minutes earlier by the son of a dead head of state...
    >
    >The foundation, as I recalled, came from a Togo IP.
    >
    >All used classic 419-sending software.
    >
    >Don't forget the other name for 419 - "Advance Fee Fraud" - you are
    >going to get a lot of money real soon now but first there are expenses
    >and expenses and expenses and...oops the guy with all the real soon
    >now money has disappeared.

    Have you wound any 419ers up lately? These are compulsive as hell:
    http://www.ebolamonkeyman.com/
    http://www.geocities.com/scamjunky/

    There are many more....

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2

    Doctor Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Jul 16, 2003

  3. Joel Rubin

    rifleman Guest

    Doctor Monsignor Larville Jones MD cogitated deeply and scribbled thusly:

    > Joel Rubin <> wrote:
    >

    >>On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 14:15:51 +0100, Bregmata Martyr
    >><> wrote:
    >>

    >>>http://j-walk.com/other/conf/index.htm
    >>>

    >>Well, really, the 419ers are spreading out.
    >>
    >>Two of my recent 419s have involved victory in a lottery I had not
    >>entered. (The writer Fran Leibowitz once said that one's chances in a
    >>lottery were not particularly improved by buying a ticket.) and
    >>another one involved some foundation giving me a big grant.
    >>
    >>One of the lotteries came from Nigeria, and the other one came from
    >>Spain. Curiously, the IP was exactly the same as had been used twenty
    >>minutes earlier by the son of a dead head of state...
    >>
    >>The foundation, as I recalled, came from a Togo IP.
    >>
    >>All used classic 419-sending software.
    >>
    >>Don't forget the other name for 419 - "Advance Fee Fraud" - you are
    >>going to get a lot of money real soon now but first there are expenses
    >>and expenses and expenses and...oops the guy with all the real soon
    >>now money has disappeared.

    > Have you wound any 419ers up lately? These are compulsive as hell:
    > http://www.ebolamonkeyman.com/
    > http://www.geocities.com/scamjunky/
    >
    > There are many more....
    >
    > --
    > zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    > Certified Word Police Officer - Details Detail
    > http://www.geocities.com/spamresources/spambots.htm
    > http://www.drcnet.org/ http://www.abovegod.com/
    > NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...
    >
    > "A man, a plan, a canoe, pasta, heros, rajahs,
    > a coloratura, maps, snipe, percale, macaroni,
    > a gag, a banana bag, a tan, a tag, a banana bag
    > again (or a camel), a crepe, pins, Spam, a rut,
    > a Rolo, cash, a jar, sore hats, a peon, a canal
    > - Panama!"
    >
    > - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2

    I had one recently purporting to come from one of Sadaam Hussein's
    Presidential guards.....

    --
    (I may be wrong...I usually am....)
    Google is your Friend