Re: "The 10th Kingdom" Widescreen vs.Full-screen

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Gerry, Jun 23, 2003.

  1. Gerry

    Gerry Guest

    > Gerry wrote:
    > >> unspeakable. During a male shower scene - horrifying enough in itself,
    > >> right? - I saw... I saw... OMG, I can barely get the words out... I saw
    > >> Loren "Robin" Lester's bush. Yes, his bush.

    > > What's so horrifying in male genitals? Do you hate penis? Are you a

    lesbian?

    > Scally: Are you gay? Normally, I don't ask such questions... *however*, I

    would have
    > to conclude that a guy who takes great pleasure in looking at another

    guy's curly
    > Q's - and expects--nay, demands--that other guys take great pleasure in

    looking at
    > them too - is more than likely gay.

    I don't have a great pleasure to look at other's guy curly Q, but also don't
    have any problem with that like you. It's NORMAL to have penis for man, as
    well as vagina for woman. And if you find genitals so nasty, you are
    probably have some problems with your sexuality.

    > >> P.S. In the future, please put a "spoiler" warning above the mention of

    > > the Twin
    > >> Towers, as it is only 1 and a half years after 9/11, and this is still

    > >> "sensitive" issue for some people who lost friends and family when

    those two
    > >> buildings went bye-bye. Thanx.

    > > Spoiler? LOL This is the most stupid post I read in June.
    > > Bush's bombs killed many kids in Iraq and many people lost friends and
    > > family during American invasion, so now we should put a spoiler warning
    > > before every mention of Bush's name?

    > Scally: You, sir, are a heartless prick. I just pray to our Lord and

    saviour that the
    > Twin Towers never collapse when YOUR friends or family are inside.

    The Lord is a fairy creature, it doesn't exist in real life. You are totally
    brainwashed, religious slave. Don't forget to donate $100 to the church next
    weekend, or your Lord will be very angry.

    > TWS
    > The rec.arts.tv Drinking Game v. 3.2
    >
    > * Boardwalk7 gets the "American Dreams" episode number wrong -- one shot
    > * Someone wonders where Tiny is -- one drink
    > * Someone wonders where that dumb **** who undervalued my involvement in

    the creation
    > of that newsgroup devoted to my favourite drama series of all time and

    whom I hope is
    > dead is -- one screwdriver
    > * Matt Ackeret shills Netflix -- three shots at a time
    > * Morehits4u makes a post that uses the words "cleavage" and "argh" -- one

    spoon of
    > syrup of ipecac
    > * WQ defends ABC -- a six-pack of Coors
    > * WQ defends ABC and [edited] in the same sentence -- a six-pack of Coors

    Light
    > * Ubiquitous posts his broken Troll O Meter, with the needle that's always

    stuck at
    > 0 -- one jug
    > * dannypena71 takes note of Laura San Giacomo's mammoth, sagging teats --

    two jugs
    > * KalElFan shares his secret of Better TV Through Temporal Mobility -- one

    fistful of
    > Dramamine dissolved in Metamucil
    > * Something pisses a default user off -- one can of warm beer (any kind)
    > * Zach Horan spoils another episode of "Judging Amy" -- one can of warm

    American beer
    > (preferably Coors Light)
    > * Phil from Chicago starts a new WWE thread that TyrC, Brian Henke,

    Shell824 and
    > Zombie Elvis have been anxiously awaiting -- one Lemon Gatorade
    > * Chris Assaf creates a new show that PAX is interested in -- one shot;

    repeat the
    > process until you vomit and pass out on the person sitting next to you
    > * Roger Blake curses modern society for forgetting to send him a memo --

    one glass of
    > rum and New Coke
    > * Jorabi curses the day Lucille Ball invited a studio audience to come see

    her
    > four-camera sitcom -- one screaming viking
    > * Ian J. Ball praises network executives. Except for the part where he

    refers to them
    > as "goons." -- three shots of creme de mint; if no creme de mint is handy,

    substitute
    > with Listerine
    > * You see the words "Don't cry." -- one gin and arsenic
    > * ughvichian creates a new poll about 1) unresolved cliffhangers, 2)

    cop-out endings,
    > or 3) lame deus ex machinas -- one keg
    > * Jonathan Allen convinces another "ET" fan to switch to "AH" -- one

    bottle of Pepto

    Gerry, Jun 23, 2003

  2. Gerry wrote:

    >>> What's so horrifying in male genitals? Do you hate penis? Are you a lesbian?

    >> Scally: Are you gay? Normally, I don't ask such questions... *however*, I
    >> would have to conclude that a guy who takes great pleasure in looking at
    >> another

    > guy's curly
    >> Q's - and expects--nay, demands--that other guys take great pleasure in
    >> looking at them too - is more than likely gay.

    > I don't have a great pleasure to look at other's guy curly Q, but also don't
    > have any problem with that like you. It's NORMAL to have penis for man, as
    > well as vagina for woman. And if you find genitals so nasty, you are
    > probably have some problems with your sexuality.

    Scally: I don't find genitals so nasty. I find MALE genitals so nasty. I have no
    problems looking at, touching, tasting, sniffing, munching (etc., etc.) female
    genitals. The fact that you apparently enjoy doing all this stuff to male genitals
    suggests to me that you probably have some problems with your HOMOsexuality.

    > those two
    >>>
    >>> Spoiler? LOL This is the most stupid post I read in June.
    >>> Bush's bombs killed many kids in Iraq and many people lost friends and
    >>> family during American invasion, so now we should put a spoiler warning
    >>> before every mention of Bush's name?

    >> Scally: You, sir, are a heartless prick. I just pray to our Lord and saviour
    >> that the Twin Towers never collapse when YOUR friends or family are inside.

    > The Lord is a fairy creature, it doesn't exist in real life. You are totally
    > brainwashed, religious slave. Don't forget to donate $100 to the church next
    > weekend, or your Lord will be very angry.

    Scally: Disbelievers will go straight to hell. But then since you're (latently) gay,
    I suspect you already knew you would.

    The Widower Scally, Jun 25, 2003

  3. Gerry

    Gerry Guest

    > Gerry wrote:

    itself,

    saw

    lesbian?

    > >> Scally: Are you gay? Normally, I don't ask such questions... *however*,

    > >> would have to conclude that a guy who takes great pleasure in looking

    at
    > >> another

    > > guy's curly
    > >> Q's - and expects--nay, demands--that other guys take great pleasure in
    > >> looking at them too - is more than likely gay.

    > > I don't have a great pleasure to look at other's guy curly Q, but also

    don't
    > > have any problem with that like you. It's NORMAL to have penis for man,

    as
    > > well as vagina for woman. And if you find genitals so nasty, you are
    > > probably have some problems with your sexuality.

    > Scally: I don't find genitals so nasty. I find MALE genitals so nasty. I

    have no
    > problems looking at, touching, tasting, sniffing, munching (etc., etc.)

    female
    > genitals. The fact that you apparently enjoy doing all this stuff to male

    genitals
    > suggests to me that you probably have some problems with your

    HOMOsexuality.

    I'm not enjoying doing all these things with male genitals. The fact is that
    if you hate male genitals and like female genitals suggest to me you have
    some problems with your HOMOsexuality. You are a lesbian.

    of

    this is

    > > those two

    warning

    > >> Scally: You, sir, are a heartless prick. I just pray to our Lord and

    saviour
    > >> that the Twin Towers never collapse when YOUR friends or family are

    inside.

    > > The Lord is a fairy creature, it doesn't exist in real life. You are

    totally
    > > brainwashed, religious slave. Don't forget to donate $100 to the church

    next
    > > weekend, or your Lord will be very angry.

    > Scally: Disbelievers will go straight to hell. But then since you're

    (latently) gay,
    > I suspect you already knew you would.

    Please explain, how can I go straight to hell, if hell doesn't exist?

    Gerry, Jun 25, 2003
  4. Gerry wrote:

    > itself,

    > saw

    > at
    >>> guy's curly
    >>>

    >>> I don't have a great pleasure to look at other's guy curly Q, but also don't
    >>> have any problem with that like you. It's NORMAL to have penis for man,

    > as
    >>> well as vagina for woman. And if you find genitals so nasty, you are
    >>> probably have some problems with your sexuality.

    >> Scally: I don't find genitals so nasty. I find MALE genitals so nasty. I
    >> have no problems looking at, touching, tasting, sniffing, munching (etc.,
    >> etc.) female genitals. The fact that you apparently enjoy doing all this
    >> stuff to male genitals suggests to me that you probably have some problems
    >> with your HOMOsexuality.

    > I'm not enjoying doing all these things with male genitals. The fact is that
    > if you hate male genitals and like female genitals suggest to me you have
    > some problems with your HOMOsexuality. You are a lesbian.

    Scally: I'M a lesbian? Which one of us here is named after a Spice Girl? If one of us
    is a lesbian, YOU'RE the lesbian. Lesbian! Girl power indeed...

    > of

    > this is

    > warning

    >>> The Lord is a fairy creature, it doesn't exist in real life. You are totally
    >>> brainwashed, religious slave. Don't forget to donate $100 to the church next
    >>> weekend, or your Lord will be very angry.

    >> Scally: Disbelievers will go straight to hell. But then since you're
    >> (latently) gay, I suspect you already knew you would.

    > Please explain, how can I go straight to hell, if hell doesn't exist?

    Scally: All sinners think that. Until their judgement day. Then, when they're burning
    and when Lucifer is poking and prodding them with his pitchfork - why, like a
    homosexual pokes an anus with his penis - they have a rude awakening. Oh, dear. Hell
    does exist. And I have gone to it. Why me, God? Why me?

    Don't be a sinner, lest you discover the truth on *your* judgement day.

    The Widower Scally, Jun 26, 2003