Re: That's Cooking!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Baron Von Reeve, Jul 26, 2003.

  1. You mean the era before those rotten video games. The days of jello 1-2-3 and
    the pinto car which some of the mere commoners drove.

    Baron Von Reeve, Jul 26, 2003

  2. Baron Von Reeve

    trout Guest

    Baron Von Reeve wrote:

    > You mean the era before

    Well, *that* was even dumber than your usual, 'Tommy'.
    --
    "*plonk*"

    trout, Jul 26, 2003