Re: Thanks!

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Duggy, Mar 26, 2006.

  1. Duggy

    Duggy Guest

    rgiraldi wrote:
    > Dears,
    >
    > Thanks for all msg.
    > Let me know if some people need of some stuff to Brazil and LATAM.
    >
    > Cheers!

    Hi Renato,

    Me still Nikki. Thanks for thanks. Why you not thanks other groups.
    I know some are rude to you and some just ignore but we need thanks.

    I love your new member. Please give me post more often. Ignore Big
    Trev me not diseased or man.

    NICKY
    Duggy, Mar 26, 2006

  2. Duggy

    1 Guest

    "Duggy" <> wrote in message

    > rgiraldi wrote:
    >> Dears,
    >>
    >> Thanks for all msg.
    >> Let me know if some people need of some stuff to Brazil and LATAM.
    >>
    >> Cheers!

    > Hi Renato,
    >
    > Me still Nikki. Thanks for thanks. Why you not thanks other groups.
    > I know some are rude to you and some just ignore but we need thanks.
    >
    > I love your new member. Please give me post more often. Ignore Big
    > Trev me not diseased or man.
    >
    > NICKY

    What talking you? English me also no very good. I liark bor kiew.
    1, Mar 26, 2006

  3. Duggy

    Duggy Guest

    1 wrote:
    > What talking you? English me also no very good. I liark bor kiew.

    It no very good mock other. You go away now.

    NIKKI
    Duggy, Mar 26, 2006