Re: thanks

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Ken Briscoe, Sep 4, 2003.

  1. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "does it matter" <whatsth@point> wrote in message
    > my nephew he is only sixteen and has been studying for
    > thease exams and wanted some help, maybe you read his
    > request "trying" all he got was a load of abuse from so
    > called professionals, so he didn't put it the best way,
    > but he is only a kid. For goodness sake get off your high
    > horses and help some one. I thought that this was the idea
    > of the group, or have i got it wrong! an exclusive club
    > run by well look at yourselves.

    Had I felt like replying to your nephew's post, I would have said something
    like this:

    Punctuation is good. You are the antichrist.

    But, I didn't feel like replying.

    KB

    PS - Oh, and by the way, it doesn't matter.
    Ken Briscoe, Sep 4, 2003