  1. Lady

    Lady Guest

    There is some really good information in this newsgroup, you just simply
    have to ignore some of the posts.

    Had I seen your nephew's inquiry , I would have tried to help - and there
    are several others here who would have done likewise.

    Lady, Sep 4, 2003

  2. If you killfile everyone with MCNGP in their signature, you can actually get
    some good info. I'm sure these clowns will have a response, but I will
    never know....killfiled.

    A Real Consultant, Sep 4, 2003

  3. Lady

    S. O'Brien Guest

    lol I mean really... such generalizations are so childish dont you think?
    Some posters on here are really nice.

    --
    Sue <omitted for spite> #69

    S. O'Brien, Sep 4, 2003
  4. Lady

    S. O'Brien Guest

    oh and if you had them killfiled, how could you respond to JaR's post?

    And I thought I was really helpful this month... *sigh* ... actually I have
    been extra nice this month... I just reviewed my posts over the past few
    weeks... a lot of helpful information in there for those who care NOT to
    generalize and assume about a group of people...

    S. O'Brien, Sep 4, 2003
  5. Lady

    Consultant Guest

    you are not real

    Consultant, Sep 4, 2003
  6. Lady

    JaR Guest

    "A Real Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > If you killfile everyone with MCNGP in their signature, you can actually

    get
    > some good info. I'm sure these clowns will have a response, but I will
    > never know....killfiled.

    Ow, ow, ow, That really hurts.

    Gotta go now, I've been plonked.

    Hey, this could be the first annual MCNGP "Get plonked" party.

    --
    J.R. Jones
    A+ Net+ MCSA MCNGP#..............42

    JaR, Sep 4, 2003
  7. Lady

    Kendal Emery Guest

    > Ow, ow, ow, That really hurts.
    >
    > Gotta go now, I've been plonked.
    >
    > Hey, this could be the first annual MCNGP "Get plonked" party.

    Singing from Bob Dylan..... "Everybody must get plonked"

    > --
    > J.R. Jones
    > A+ Net+ MCSA MCNGP#..............42

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Sep 4, 2003
  8. Lady

    JaR Guest

    "Kendal Emery" <> wrote in message
    > Singing from Bob Dylan..... "Everybody must get plonked"

    <Led Zepplin>
    Plonk me baby
    'Till the juice runs down my leg
    </Led Zepplin>

    --
    J.R. Jones
    A+ Net+ MCSA MCNGP#..............42

    JaR, Sep 5, 2003
  9. Lady

    Maestro Guest

    I don't think he's denying that. His comments were
    directed at the MCNGP, and by definition just the label of
    the group sends a less than welcoming message. Not
    everyone here is a member of the MCNGP which is the group
    that he killfiles. But, I will agree even some of the
    MCNGPers are nice. It took me a while to realize that
    Kendal is a member.

    Maestro, Sep 9, 2003
  10. Lady

    S. O'Brien Guest

    hey!!! I'm nice too!!! lol most days... hehe

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    S. O'Brien, Sep 9, 2003
  11. "S. O'Brien" <> wrote in message
    > hey!!! I'm nice too!!! lol most days... hehe

    I just had a scary thought...

    A female MCNGP'er with PMS.

    --
    Fris "MCNGPMS?" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Sep 9, 2003
  12. Lady

    Consultant Guest

    only for 3 weeks of the month ;-)

    Consultant, Sep 9, 2003
  13. Lady

    Consultant Guest

    ah, miss fine ass, errr, i mean hein-klass......

    Consultant, Sep 9, 2003
  14. Lady

    Jtyc Guest

    > ah, miss fine ass, errr, i mean hein-klass......

    Klein-Hass.

    Jtyc, Sep 9, 2003
  15. Lady

    S. O'Brien Guest

    Wanna make sumtin of it? HUH? Do ya? Think LONG and HARD before you answer
    this one.... hehehehe (had an image of Clint doing his feel lucky line just
    then)

    S. O'Brien, Sep 9, 2003
  16. Lady

    S. O'Brien Guest

    lol what do I have everyone fooled about? That I'm nice? Or that I'm a
    bitch? no wait... dont answer that... I may have to kill you for it :)

    S. O'Brien, Sep 9, 2003
  17. Lady

    Jtyc Guest

    > Wanna make sumtin of it? HUH? Do ya? Think LONG and HARD before you
    answer
    > this one.... hehehehe (had an image of Clint doing his feel lucky line

    just
    > then)

    This post got me kinda excited....

    "Wanna make... LONG and HARD... feel lucky..."

    /pervert

    Jtyc, Sep 9, 2003
  18. Lady

    S. O'Brien Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    > > Wanna make sumtin of it? HUH? Do ya? Think LONG and HARD before you

    > answer
    > > this one.... hehehehe (had an image of Clint doing his feel lucky line

    > just
    > > then)

    > This post got me kinda excited....
    >

    > "Wanna make... LONG and HARD... feel lucky..."
    >

    > /pervert

    why am I NOT surprised??

    S. O'Brien, Sep 9, 2003
  19. Lady

    Maestro Guest

    I know, but in your case I prefer it more when you're
    being a B... oh nevermind!

    Maestro, Sep 10, 2003