Re: Thankfully the emails have stopped

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Florenti Dolgopolsky, Jan 7, 2009.

  1. WeReo_ScoTTy <> wrote in message
    news:VpV8l.79568$:

    > Perhaps Yahoo finally get through to the header-forger Mike Stark?
    > I've got no emails from the creep over the last 36 hours.
    >
    > The motherfucker issued me a series of bizarre ultimatums nearing and
    > once I gated him from California_Jam, the world's premiere website.
    > That motherfucker has two California Jam websites of his own, why was
    > he snooping around and sticking his nose into my business where he
    > knows he wasn't wanted?
    >
    > Anyway there's a chance Yahoo caught him with his hand in the forged
    > header jar, that's what it looks like from here. What do you think?

    Sheesh! Have you nothing better to do than garner attention from some self
    concocted email.

    Quit your whining and give your arse half a chance for Gods' sake.

    Florenti Dolgopolsky, Jan 7, 2009

  2. Florenti Dolgopolsky

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > "Florenti Dolgopolsky" <> wrote in
    > message news:...
    >> WeReo_ScoTTy <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> Perhaps Yahoo finally get through to the header-forger Mike Stark?
    >>> I've got no emails from the creep over the last 36 hours.
    >>>
    >>> The motherfucker issued me a series of bizarre ultimatums nearing and
    >>> once I gated him from California_Jam, the world's premiere website.
    >>> That motherfucker has two California Jam websites of his own, why was
    >>> he snooping around and sticking his nose into my business where he
    >>> knows he wasn't wanted?
    >>>
    >>> Anyway there's a chance Yahoo caught him with his hand in the forged
    >>> header jar, that's what it looks like from here. What do you think?

    >> Sheesh! Have you nothing better to do than garner attention from some self
    >> concocted email.
    >>
    >> Quit your whining and give your arse half a chance for Gods' sake.

    > Quit defending a computer criminal.

    Why in the name of all things sane would anybody and I mean anybody,
    forge a set of headers and then put their real name and email address in
    the message. It makes no fucking sense at all you idiot!

    Desk Rabbit, Jan 7, 2009

  3. Florenti Dolgopolsky

    Ira Carder Guest

    > "Florenti Dolgopolsky" <> wrote in
    > message
    >> WeReo_ScoTTy <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> Perhaps Yahoo finally get through to the header-forger Mike Stark?
    >>> I've got no emails from the creep over the last 36 hours.
    >>>
    >>> The motherfucker issued me a series of bizarre ultimatums nearing
    >>> and once I gated him from California_Jam, the world's premiere
    >>> website. That motherfucker has two California Jam websites of his
    >>> own, why was he snooping around and sticking his nose into my
    >>> business where he knows he wasn't wanted?
    >>>
    >>> Anyway there's a chance Yahoo caught him with his hand in the forged
    >>> header jar, that's what it looks like from here. What do you think?

    >> Sheesh! Have you nothing better to do than garner attention from
    >> some self concocted email.
    >>
    >> Quit your whining and give your arse half a chance for Gods' sake.

    > Quit defending a computer criminal.

    What exactly was the crime... exactly now. No prevarication, no ambiguous or
    unverifiable falsehoods.

    Take your time to spell it out for all to see.

    You've made the issue public - so make clear exactly what was done to you
    that you are so aggrieved about which leads you to believe you are the
    victim of a crime. While you're at it, attach the police report - you do
    have a police report for the 'crime' levelled at you don't you?

    Ira Carder, Jan 7, 2009
  4. Florenti Dolgopolsky

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Jan 7, 8:08 am, "Florenti Dolgopolsky"
    <> wrote:
    > WeReo_ScoTTy <> wrote in message

    > > Perhaps Yahoo finally get through to the header-forger Mike Stark?
    > > I've got no emails from the creep over the last 36 hours.

    > > The motherfucker issued me a series of bizarre ultimatums nearing and
    > > once I gated him from California_Jam, the world's premiere website.
    > > That motherfucker has two California Jam websites of his own, why was
    > > he snooping around and sticking his nose into my business where he
    > > knows he wasn't wanted?

    > > Anyway there's a chance Yahoo caught him with his hand in the forged
    > > header jar, that's what it looks like from here. What do you think?

    > Sheesh! Have you nothing better to do than garner attention from some self
    > concocted email.
    >
    > Quit your whining and give your arse half a chance for Gods' sake.

    I have better things to do than self-concoct emails.

    iL_weReo, Jan 7, 2009
  5. Florenti Dolgopolsky

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Jan 7, 11:28 am, Desk Rabbit <> wrote:
    > WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > > "Florenti Dolgopolsky" <> wrote in
    > > messagenews:...
    > >> WeReo_ScoTTy <> wrote in message

    > >> Sheesh! Have you nothing better to do than garner attention from some self
    > >> concocted email.

    > >> Quit your whining and give your arse half a chance for Gods' sake.

    > > Quit defending a computer criminal.

    > Why in the name of all things sane would anybody and I mean anybody,
    > forge a set of headers and then put their real name and email address in
    > the message. It makes no fucking sense at all you idiot!- Hide quoted text -

    Do you think I know? You'll have to ask Yahoo. They've just emailed me
    to tell me they've "taken care of" the situation. What they do I don't
    know. What do they do?

    iL_weReo, Jan 7, 2009
  6. Florenti Dolgopolsky

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    iL_weReo wrote:
    > On Jan 7, 11:28 am, Desk Rabbit <> wrote:
    >> WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >>> "Florenti Dolgopolsky" <> wrote in
    >>> messagenews:...
    >>> Quit defending a computer criminal.

    >> Why in the name of all things sane would anybody and I mean anybody,
    >> forge a set of headers and then put their real name and email address in
    >> the message. It makes no fucking sense at all you idiot!- Hide quoted text -

    > Do you think I know?

    No I don't think you know otherwise you wouldn't be making such an idiot
    of yourself by displaying your lunacy on the Internet

    > You'll have to ask Yahoo. They've just emailed me
    > to tell me they've "taken care of" the situation. What they do I don't
    > know. What do they do?

    They do nothing.

    Desk Rabbit, Jan 8, 2009
  7. Florenti Dolgopolsky

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    iL_weReo wrote:
    > On Jan 7, 8:08 am, "Florenti Dolgopolsky"
    > <> wrote:
    >> WeReo_ScoTTy <> wrote in message

    >>> Perhaps Yahoo finally get through to the header-forger Mike Stark?
    >>> I've got no emails from the creep over the last 36 hours.
    >>> The motherfucker issued me a series of bizarre ultimatums nearing and
    >>> once I gated him from California_Jam, the world's premiere website.
    >>> That motherfucker has two California Jam websites of his own, why was
    >>> he snooping around and sticking his nose into my business where he
    >>> knows he wasn't wanted?
    >>> Anyway there's a chance Yahoo caught him with his hand in the forged
    >>> header jar, that's what it looks like from here. What do you think?

    >> Sheesh! Have you nothing better to do than garner attention from some self
    >> concocted email.
    >>
    >> Quit your whining and give your arse half a chance for Gods' sake.

    > I have better things to do than self-concoct emails.

    There's not much evidence to back up that statement

    Desk Rabbit, Jan 8, 2009
  8. Florenti Dolgopolsky

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Jan 8, 4:17 am, Desk Rabbit <> wrote:
    > iL_weReo wrote:
    > > On Jan 7, 8:08 am, "Florenti Dolgopolsky"
    > > <> wrote:
    > >> WeReo_ScoTTy <> wrote in message

    > >> Sheesh! Have you nothing better to do than garner attention from some self
    > >> concocted email.

    > >> Quit your whining and give your arse half a chance for Gods' sake.

    > > I have better things to do than self-concoct emails.

    > There's not much evidence to back up that statement- Hide quoted text -

    Mere mortal affairs.

    iL_weReo, Jan 8, 2009
  9. Florenti Dolgopolsky

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    iL_weReo wrote:
    > On Jan 8, 4:17 am, Desk Rabbit <> wrote:
    >> iL_weReo wrote:
    >>> I have better things to do than self-concoct emails.

    >> There's not much evidence to back up that statement- Hide quoted text -

    > Mere mortal affairs.

    To use one of your phrases, buffoon

    Desk Rabbit, Jan 8, 2009
  10. Florenti Dolgopolsky

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Jan 8, 9:31 am, Desk Rabbit <> wrote:
    > iL_weReo wrote:
    > >> There's not much evidence to back up that statement- Hide quoted text -

    > > Mere mortal affairs.

    > To use one of your phrases, buffoon- Hide quoted text -

    Stark on a stick.

    iL_weReo, Jan 8, 2009
  11. Florenti Dolgopolsky

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > "Desk Rabbit" <> wrote in message
    >> iL_weReo wrote:

    >>> Do you think I know?

    >> No I don't think you know otherwise you wouldn't be making such an idiot
    >> of yourself by displaying your lunacy on the Internet
    >>
    >>> You'll have to ask Yahoo. They've just emailed me
    >>> to tell me they've "taken care of" the situation. What they do I don't
    >>> know. What do they do?

    >> They do nothing.

    > Richard just said they'll gate you out for the slightest offense.

    They wouldn't have many customers left if they did that and you'd be one
    of the first out if that statement was true.....

    Desk Rabbit, Jan 9, 2009