Re: Thankfully the emails have stopped

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Desk Rabbit, Jan 7, 2009.

  1. Desk Rabbit

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > Perhaps Yahoo finally get through to the header-forger Mike Stark? I've got
    > no emails from the creep over the last 36 hours.

    More likely because he stopped emailing you.

    > The motherfucker issued me a series of bizarre ultimatums nearing and once I
    > gated him from California_Jam, the world's premiere website.

    World's premier web site my arse. http://www.californiajam.com/ has so
    many broken images it's a fucking joke.

    > That
    > motherfucker has two California Jam websites of his own, why was he snooping
    > around and sticking his nose into my business where he knows he wasn't
    > wanted?

    Make you web site private by hosting it locally and then you won't get
    any uninvited guests.

    > Anyway there's a chance Yahoo caught him with his hand in the forged header
    > jar, that's what it looks like from here. What do you think?

    The headers did not look forged. The response you got from Yahoo looks
    like you sent them a spam email you got. Once again I say to you, why
    would anyone go to all the trouble of forging the headers and then put
    their real name and email address in the message, it's pointless. Any
    sane person can see that but as you are a complete nutcase, I guess you
    will never work it out.

    Desk Rabbit, Jan 7, 2009

  2. Desk Rabbit

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > "Desk Rabbit" <> wrote in message
    >> WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >>> Perhaps Yahoo finally get through to the header-forger Mike Stark? I've
    >>> got no emails from the creep over the last 36 hours.

    >> More likely because he stopped emailing you.
    >>

    >>> The motherfucker issued me a series of bizarre ultimatums nearing and
    >>> once I gated him from California_Jam, the world's premiere website.

    >> World's premier web site my arse. http://www.californiajam.com/ has so
    >> many broken images it's a fucking joke.
    >>
    >>> That motherfucker has two California Jam websites of his own, why was he
    >>> snooping around and sticking his nose into my business where he knows he
    >>> wasn't wanted?

    >> Make you web site private by hosting it locally and then you won't get any
    >> uninvited guests.
    >>

    >>> Anyway there's a chance Yahoo caught him with his hand in the forged
    >>> header jar, that's what it looks like from here. What do you think?

    >> The headers did not look forged. The response you got from Yahoo looks
    >> like you sent them a spam email you got. Once again I say to you, why
    >> would anyone go to all the trouble of forging the headers and then put
    >> their real name and email address in the message, it's pointless. Any sane
    >> person can see that but as you are a complete nutcase, I guess you will
    >> never work it out.

    > Do me a favor and DON'T help?

    Do yourself a favour and fix your badly broken web site and stop jumping
    to conclusions.

    Desk Rabbit, Jan 7, 2009

  3. Desk Rabbit

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Jan 7, 11:26 am, Desk Rabbit <> wrote:
    > WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > > "Desk Rabbit" <> wrote in message
    > >> More likely because he stopped emailing you.

    > >> World's premier web site my arse.http://www.californiajam.com/has so
    > >> many broken images it's a fucking joke.

    > >> Make you web site private by hosting it locally and then you won't get any
    > >> uninvited guests.

    > >> The headers did not look forged. The response you got from Yahoo looks
    > >> like you sent them a spam email you got. Once again I say to you, why
    > >> would anyone go to all the trouble of forging the headers and then put
    > >> their real name and email address in the message, it's pointless. Any sane
    > >> person can see that but as you are a complete nutcase, I guess you will
    > >> never work it out.

    > > Do me a favor and DON'T help?

    > Do yourself a favour and fix your badly broken web site and stop jumping
    > to conclusions.- Hide quoted text -

    California_Jam works just fine when the cranks and stalkers don't
    invade it.

    iL_weReo, Jan 7, 2009