Re: Thankfully the emails have stopped

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Noam Chaikin, Jan 7, 2009.

  1. Noam Chaikin

    Noam Chaikin Guest

    WeReo_ScoTTy huddled:

    > Perhaps Yahoo finally get through to the header-forger Mike Stark?
    > I've got no emails from the creep over the last 36 hours.
    >
    > The motherfucker issued me a series of bizarre ultimatums nearing and
    > once I gated him from California_Jam, the world's premiere website.
    > That motherfucker has two California Jam websites of his own, why was
    > he snooping around and sticking his nose into my business where he
    > knows he wasn't wanted?
    >
    > Anyway there's a chance Yahoo caught him with his hand in the forged
    > header jar, that's what it looks like from here. What do you think?

    Yahoo's response was from stock - you've been duped more by Yahoo! than any
    other way. And that's a factoid.
    Noam Chaikin, Jan 7, 2009

  2. WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:

    > I'm still the victim of computer crime which must be addressed.

    You are only the victim of your own delusional brain.

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 7, 2009

  3. Noam Chaikin

    Aardvark Guest

    On Wed, 07 Jan 2009 08:48:29 -0500, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:

    > WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >
    >> I'm still the victim of computer crime which must be addressed.

    > You are only the victim of your own delusional brain.

    Beau- I notice a vast assumption on your part in that statement. :)

    Aardvark, Jan 7, 2009
  4. WeReo_ScoTTy <> wrote in message

    > "Florenti Dolgopolsky" <> wrote in
    > message
    >> WeReo_ScoTTy <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> Perhaps Yahoo finally get through to the header-forger Mike Stark?
    >>> I've got no emails from the creep over the last 36 hours.
    >>>
    >>> The motherfucker issued me a series of bizarre ultimatums nearing
    >>> and once I gated him from California_Jam, the world's premiere
    >>> website. That motherfucker has two California Jam websites of his
    >>> own, why was he snooping around and sticking his nose into my
    >>> business where he knows he wasn't wanted?
    >>>
    >>> Anyway there's a chance Yahoo caught him with his hand in the forged
    >>> header jar, that's what it looks like from here. What do you think?

    >> Sheesh! Have you nothing better to do than garner attention from
    >> some self concocted email.
    >>
    >> Quit your whining and give your arse half a chance for Gods' sake.

    > Quit defending a computer criminal.

    What exactly was the crime... exactly now. No prevarication, no ambiguous or
    unverifiable falsehoods.

    Take your time to spell it out for all to see.

    You've made the issue public - so make clear exactly what was done to you
    that you are so aggrieved about which leads you to believe you are the
    victim of a crime. While you're at it, attach the police report - you do
    have a police report for the 'crime' levelled at you don't you?
    Jeremy DeAman, Jan 7, 2009
  5. Aardvark wrote:

    > Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    >> WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >>> I'm still the victim of computer crime which must be addressed.

    >> You are only the victim of your own delusional brain.

    > Beau- I notice a vast assumption on your part in that statement. :)

    Do you mean I'm assuming there might actually be a brain? <g>

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 7, 2009
  6. Noam Chaikin

    Aardvark Guest

    On Wed, 07 Jan 2009 10:00:15 -0500, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:

    > Aardvark wrote:
    >
    >> Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    >>>
    >>> You are only the victim of your own delusional brain.

    >> Beau- I notice a vast assumption on your part in that statement. :)

    > Do you mean I'm assuming there might actually be a brain? <g>

    Or a reasonably close approximation :)

    Aardvark, Jan 7, 2009
  7. Noam Chaikin

    Mara Guest

    On Wed, 07 Jan 2009 13:50:00 GMT, Aardvark <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 07 Jan 2009 08:48:29 -0500, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    >
    >> WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >>
    >>> I'm still the victim of computer crime which must be addressed.

    >> You are only the victim of your own delusional brain.

    ObQuirk. (Didn't see the original - sorry.)

    >Beau- I notice a vast assumption on your part in that statement. :)

    --
    Goodbye, Army, dear old Army of the Potomac. Tattered and torn,
    you are crowned with the victor's laurels at last.
    -- Elisha Hunt Rhodes, Col. 2nd R. I., July 15, 1865
    Mara, Jan 7, 2009
  8. Noam Chaikin

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Jan 7, 8:48 am, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    <> wrote:
    > WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > > I'm still the victim of computer crime which must be addressed.

    > You are only the victim of your own delusional brain.
    >
    > --
    >    -bts
    >    -Friends don't let friends drive Windows

    Not according to the latest I've received from yahoo!

    Yahoo!!!
    iL_weReo, Jan 7, 2009
  9. Noam Chaikin

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Jan 7, 8:50 am, Aardvark <> wrote:
    > On Wed, 07 Jan 2009 08:48:29 -0500, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    > > WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:

    > >> I'm still the victim of computer crime which must be addressed.

    > > You are only the victim of your own delusional brain.

    > Beau- I notice a vast assumption on your part in that statement. :)
    >
    > --
    > The month of March in this year of 2009 sees the centenary of the laying
    > of the keel of the most famous (or infamous) ocean liner of all time, RMS
    > Titanic, at Harland & Wolff shipyard in Belfast.
    > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RMS_Titanic>

    The only assumption is the Lifshine.
    iL_weReo, Jan 7, 2009
  10. Noam Chaikin

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Jan 7, 10:00 am, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    <> wrote:
    > Aardvark wrote:
    > > Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:

    > >> You are only the victim of your own delusional brain.

    > > Beau- I notice a vast assumption on your part in that statement. :)

    > Do you mean I'm assuming there might actually be a brain?  <g>
    >
    > --
    >    -bts
    >    -Friends don't let friends drive Windows

    I am assuming I'm the only one who taped the CalJam.
    iL_weReo, Jan 7, 2009
  11. Noam Chaikin

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Jan 7, 10:06 am, Aardvark <> wrote:
    > On Wed, 07 Jan 2009 10:00:15 -0500, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    > > Aardvark wrote:

    > >> Beau- I notice a vast assumption on your part in that statement. :)

    > > Do you mean I'm assuming there might actually be a brain?  <g>

    > Or a reasonably close approximation :)
    >
    > --
    > The month of March in this year of 2009 sees the centenary of the laying
    > of the keel of the most famous (or infamous) ocean liner of all time, RMS
    > Titanic, at Harland & Wolff shipyard in Belfast.
    > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RMS_Titanic>

    Hush.
    iL_weReo, Jan 7, 2009
  12. Noam Chaikin

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Jan 7, 12:14 pm, Mara <> wrote:
    > On Wed, 07 Jan 2009 13:50:00 GMT, Aardvark <> wrote:

    > >> You are only the victim of your own delusional brain.

    > ObQuirk. (Didn't see the original - sorry.)
    >
    > >Beau- I notice a vast assumption on your part in that statement. :)

    > --
    > Goodbye, Army, dear old Army of the Potomac. Tattered and torn,
    > you are crowned with the victor's laurels at last.
    >         -- Elisha Hunt Rhodes, Col. 2nd R. I., July 15, 1865

    See me.
    iL_weReo, Jan 7, 2009
  13. Noam Chaikin

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Jan 7, 8:52 am, "Jeremy DeAman"
    <> wrote:
    > WeReo_ScoTTy <> wrote in message

    > > "Florenti Dolgopolsky" <> wrote in
    > > message
    > >> WeReo_ScoTTy <> wrote in message

    > >> Sheesh! Have you nothing better to do than garner attention from
    > >> some self concocted email.

    > >> Quit your whining and give your arse half a chance for Gods' sake.

    > > Quit defending a computer criminal.

    > What exactly was the crime... exactly now. No prevarication, no ambiguous or
    > unverifiable falsehoods.
    >
    > Take your time to spell it out for all to see.
    >
    > You've made the issue public - so make clear exactly what was done to you
    > that you are so aggrieved about which leads you to believe you are the
    > victim of a crime. While you're at it, attach the police report - you do
    > have a police report for the 'crime' levelled at you don't you?- Hide quoted text -

    I can attach the latest jiucy email I've received from Yahoo!

    They tell me they've "taken care of" the situation. That is only a
    positive.
    iL_weReo, Jan 7, 2009