Re: Thankfully the emails have stopped

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by michaelrstark@gmail.com, Jan 7, 2009.

  1. Guest

    On Jan 6, 7:35 pm, "WeReo_ScoTTy" <> wrote:
    > Perhaps Yahoo finally get through to the header-forger Mike Stark? I've got
    > no emails from the creep over the last 36 hours.
    >
    > The motherfucker issued me a series of bizarre ultimatums nearing and once I
    > gated him from California_Jam, the world's premiere website. That
    > motherfucker has two California Jam websites of his own, why was he snooping
    > around and sticking his nose into my business where he knows he wasn't
    > wanted?
    >
    > Anyway there's a chance Yahoo caught him with his hand in the forged header
    > jar, that's what it looks like from here. What do you think?

    Just so you know, Yahoo, did NOT contact me or do anything. Why?
    Because I didn't do anything wrong. Where you got this idea that I
    was forging anything is beyond belief, but know that if I weren't
    completely through with your nonsense and hoping that the RIAA does
    their job, I'd be able to send you an e-mail using my legally acquired
    and legally operated yahoo mail account.

    This is just more delusion on your part and as the other poster points
    out "more crap" from a guy that specializes in just that.

    I apologize to everyone else here for putting you all through this
    guys idiocy, but he isn't running on on brain cylinders......

    Mike
    , Jan 7, 2009

  2. richard Guest

    On Tue, 6 Jan 2009 20:12:13 -0800 (PST),
    wrote:

    >On Jan 6, 7:35 pm, "WeReo_ScoTTy" <> wrote:
    >> Perhaps Yahoo finally get through to the header-forger Mike Stark? I've got
    >> no emails from the creep over the last 36 hours.
    >>
    >> The motherfucker issued me a series of bizarre ultimatums nearing and once I
    >> gated him from California_Jam, the world's premiere website. That
    >> motherfucker has two California Jam websites of his own, why was he snooping
    >> around and sticking his nose into my business where he knows he wasn't
    >> wanted?
    >>
    >> Anyway there's a chance Yahoo caught him with his hand in the forged header
    >> jar, that's what it looks like from here. What do you think?

    >Just so you know, Yahoo, did NOT contact me or do anything. Why?
    >Because I didn't do anything wrong. Where you got this idea that I
    >was forging anything is beyond belief, but know that if I weren't
    >completely through with your nonsense and hoping that the RIAA does
    >their job, I'd be able to send you an e-mail using my legally acquired
    >and legally operated yahoo mail account.
    >
    >This is just more delusion on your part and as the other poster points
    >out "more crap" from a guy that specializes in just that.
    >
    >I apologize to everyone else here for putting you all through this
    >guys idiocy, but he isn't running on on brain cylinders......
    >
    >Mike

    Both of you are totally fucking fruitcakes.
    Two grown adults acting like frickin 10 year olds.

    Personally, I wouldn't have a yahoo mail account because as I found
    out, they will toss it on just about any complaint that sounds good.

    Do either of you know what forgery actually is in email terms?
    That's the act of taking a working valid addy and using it as yours.

    Both of you need to go out and cold stone drunk and duke it out for a
    few hours.
    richard, Jan 7, 2009

  3. Guest

    On Jan 6, 8:36 pm, richard <> wrote:
    > On Tue, 6 Jan 2009 20:12:13 -0800 (PST),
    > wrote:
    >

    > >On Jan 6, 7:35 pm, "WeReo_ScoTTy" <> wrote:
    > >> Perhaps Yahoo finally get through to the header-forger Mike Stark? I've got
    > >> no emails from the creep over the last 36 hours.

    > >> The motherfucker issued me a series of bizarre ultimatums nearing and once I
    > >> gated him from California_Jam, the world's premiere website. That
    > >> motherfucker has two California Jam websites of his own, why was he snooping
    > >> around and sticking his nose into my business where he knows he wasn't
    > >> wanted?

    > >> Anyway there's a chance Yahoo caught him with his hand in the forged header
    > >> jar, that's what it looks like from here. What do you think?

    > >Just so you know, Yahoo, did NOT contact me or do anything.  Why?
    > >Because I didn't do anything wrong.  Where you got this idea that I
    > >was forging anything is beyond belief, but know that if I weren't
    > >completely through with your nonsense and hoping that the RIAA does
    > >their job, I'd be able to send you an e-mail using my legally acquired
    > >and legally operated yahoo mail account.

    > >This is just more delusion on your part and as the other poster points
    > >out "more crap" from a guy that specializes in just that.

    > >I apologize to everyone else here for putting you all through this
    > >guys idiocy, but he isn't running on on brain cylinders......

    > >Mike

    > Both of you are totally fucking fruitcakes.
    > Two grown adults acting like frickin 10 year olds.
    >
    > Personally, I wouldn't have a yahoo mail account because as I found
    > out, they will toss it on just about any complaint that sounds good.
    >
    > Do either of you know what forgery actually is in email terms?
    > That's the act of taking a working valid addy and using it as yours.
    >
    > Both of you need to go out and cold stone drunk and duke it out for a
    > few hours.

    Now I know why I normally stay away from the USENET....It's such a
    warm fuzzy place to visit......I'm gone....I'll leave the bitterness
    with the bitter.....

    , Jan 7, 2009
  4. WeReo_ScoTTy chortled:

    > <> wrote in message
    > On Jan 6, 7:35 pm, "WeReo_ScoTTy" <> wrote:
    >> Perhaps Yahoo finally get through to the header-forger Mike Stark?
    >> I've got
    >> no emails from the creep over the last 36 hours.
    >>
    >> The motherfucker issued me a series of bizarre ultimatums nearing
    >> and once I
    >> gated him from California_Jam, the world's premiere website. That
    >> motherfucker has two California Jam websites of his own, why was he
    >> snooping
    >> around and sticking his nose into my business where he knows he
    >> wasn't wanted?
    >>
    >> Anyway there's a chance Yahoo caught him with his hand in the forged
    >> header
    >> jar, that's what it looks like from here. What do you think?

    > Just so you know, Yahoo, did NOT contact me or do anything. Why?
    > Because I didn't do anything wrong. Where you got this idea that I
    > was forging anything is beyond belief, but know that if I weren't
    > completely through with your nonsense and hoping that the RIAA does
    > their job, I'd be able to send you an e-mail using my legally acquired
    > and legally operated yahoo mail account.
    >
    > This is just more delusion on your part and as the other poster points
    > out "more crap" from a guy that specializes in just that.
    >
    > I apologize to everyone else here for putting you all through this
    > guys idiocy, but he isn't running on on brain cylinders......
    >
    > Mike
    > You retarded moron! Don't you realize those criminal emails of yours
    > are going right to Yahoo Customer Care?

    Get over yourself for suck's sake - nobody is as important as you think you
    are.
    Gordon Delaney, Jan 7, 2009
  5. Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 06 Jan 2009 23:36:18 -0500, richard <>
    wrote:

    >Both of you are totally fucking fruitcakes.

    Nice grasp of the English language you have there.

    >Personally, I wouldn't have a yahoo mail account because as I found
    >out, they will toss it on just about any complaint that sounds good.

    I've seen just the opposite. Spam with impunity.

    >Do either of you know what forgery actually is in email terms?

    Do you?

    >That's the act of taking a working valid addy and using it as yours.

    So wait, if I use a INVALID e-mail address and use it as myne, that's
    not forgery?

    So I can use say "" (which let's say
    doesn't exist) and it's not forgery?
    Evan Platt, Jan 8, 2009
  6. WeReo_ScoTTy <> wrote in message

    > "Gordon Delaney" <> wrote in message
    >> WeReo_ScoTTy chortled:
    >>
    >>> <> wrote in message

    >>> Just so you know, Yahoo, did NOT contact me or do anything. Why?
    >>> Because I didn't do anything wrong. Where you got this idea that I
    >>> was forging anything is beyond belief, but know that if I weren't
    >>> completely through with your nonsense and hoping that the RIAA does
    >>> their job, I'd be able to send you an e-mail using my legally
    >>> acquired and legally operated yahoo mail account.
    >>>
    >>> This is just more delusion on your part and as the other poster
    >>> points out "more crap" from a guy that specializes in just that.
    >>>
    >>> I apologize to everyone else here for putting you all through this
    >>> guys idiocy, but he isn't running on on brain cylinders......
    >>>
    >>> Mike
    >>> You retarded moron! Don't you realize those criminal emails of yours
    >>> are going right to Yahoo Customer Care?

    >> Get over yourself for suck's sake - nobody is as important as you
    >> think you
    >> are.

    > Who asked you?

    You did when you made public your fuckwittery, claiming a crime against you
    had been committed. You continue to fail to provide verifiable and
    unambiguous proof of the crime against you.
    PaRa_WeReo_ScoTTies, Jan 8, 2009
  7. iL_weReo Guest

    On Jan 8, 4:43 pm, "PaRa_WeReo_ScoTTies"
    <> wrote:
    > WeReo_ScoTTy <> wrote in message

    > > "Gordon Delaney" <> wrote in message
    > >> WeReo_ScoTTy chortled:

    > >> Get over yourself for suck's sake - nobody is as important as you
    > >> think you
    > >> are.

    > > Who asked you?

    > You did when you made public your fuckwittery, claiming a crime against you
    > had been committed. You continue to fail to provide verifiable and
    > unambiguous proof of the crime against you.- Hide quoted text -

    I don't see any crimes being committed, do you?
    iL_weReo, Jan 9, 2009
  8. Desk Rabbit Guest

    iL_weReo wrote:
    > On Jan 8, 4:43 pm, "PaRa_WeReo_ScoTTies"
    > <> wrote:
    >> WeReo_ScoTTy <> wrote in message

    >>> "Gordon Delaney" <> wrote in message
    >>> Who asked you?

    >> You did when you made public your fuckwittery, claiming a crime against you
    >> had been committed. You continue to fail to provide verifiable and
    >> unambiguous proof of the crime against you.- Hide quoted text -

    > I don't see any crimes being committed, do you?

    So WTF was all your whining about Mike's email and calling it a crime
    you dingbat?
    Desk Rabbit, Jan 9, 2009
  9. iL_weReo <> wrote in message

    > On Jan 8, 4:43 pm, "PaRa_WeReo_ScoTTies"
    > <> wrote:
    >> WeReo_ScoTTy <> wrote in message

    >>> "Gordon Delaney" <> wrote in message

    >>> Who asked you?

    >> You did when you made public your fuckwittery, claiming a crime
    >> against you had been committed. You continue to fail to provide
    >> verifiable and unambiguous proof of the crime against you.- Hide
    >> quoted text -

    > I don't see any crimes being committed, do you?

    I see a narthing.
    PaRa_WeReo_ScoTTies, Jan 9, 2009