Re: text messaging simulator

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by David Hallett, Jul 8, 2003.

  1. Install ICQ and use ICQ2SMS. Alternatively, register with vodafone.net.nz
    and send from Web2Txt.

    David Hallett, Jul 8, 2003

  2. David Hallett

    Worm Guest

    "David Hallett" <> wrote in message
    > Install ICQ and use ICQ2SMS. Alternatively, register with vodafone.net.nz
    > and send from Web2Txt.

    Vodafone no longer gives each Web2Txt user 5 free msgs per day - they are
    charged at the usual 20c per message.

    Worm

    Worm, Jul 9, 2003

  3. "Worm" <> wrote in message

    > "David Hallett" <> wrote in message
    > > Install ICQ and use ICQ2SMS. Alternatively, register with

    vodafone.net.nz
    > > and send from Web2Txt.

    > Vodafone no longer gives each Web2Txt user 5 free msgs per day - they are
    > charged at the usual 20c per message.

    You can still text Vodaphone for free with ICQ.

    Cheers,
    Nicholas Sherlock

    Nicholas Sherlock, Jul 9, 2003
  4. David Hallett