    exams:

    http://www.amazon.co.uk/MCDST-Micro...f=pd_ka_3/026-4535803-6984405?ie=UTF8&s=books

    -Ken

    wagnerk, Jan 20, 2007

  2. wagnerk

    wagnerk Guest

    Hi,

    IMO the MSPress is a good book & the Examcram book really is only a book to
    consolidate what you already know, Netg (or any other CBT) are great as it
    helps you remember more. All that , plus using the stuff everyday will help
    you alot when it comes to the next exam :)

    As for the question: "Was there anything that was more prevalent than
    others, Office or IE, etc.?"

    No two MS exams are the same, the questions are taken from a pool of
    questions so you have to go into the exam expecting the everything will be
    there equally. What you actually get, however, is anyone's guess.

    Things on the exam:
    Configure and troubleshoot Office applications
    Configure and troubleshoot Internet Explorer
    Configure the operating system to support applications
    Resolve issues related to Office, IE, Outlook Express & Windows
    Resolve issues related to customizing an Office application, IE & Outlook
    Express
    Configuring and Troubleshooting Connectivity for Applications
    Configuring Application Security

    Before anyone starts shouting about the NDA, all of the above is clearly
    stated here on the MS website:

    Hope this helps

    -Ken

    wagnerk, Jan 21, 2007