Re: Test Software

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Michael, Nov 13, 2004.

  1. Michael

    Michael Guest

    Why do you want to know that?

    I've used transcender before but only cause I was able to get it from
    someone. I definitely can't justify buying it as it costs almost twice as
    much as the real exam. I'd rather practice on the real one.

    Even if they had Australian prices it's still way over priced.

    <> wrote in message
    I was wondering if anyone had used any of the study aids listed below and
    how affective they thought they were?

    Discount Exams from www.discountexams.com

    study aids and test software from www.preplogic.com

    self test software from www.transcender.com

    PDF study aids from www.crakitcerts.com

    PDF study aids from www.troytec.com

    Please note that I refer to these as study aids. There is no substitution
    for studying Sybex or other text books and practicing on a test network the
    concepts needed to pass them. I am just looking for honest evaluations and
    experiences with these products.

    Thanks in advance.

    ---

    Michael, Nov 13, 2004

  2. >I'd rather practice on the real one.

    sound advice.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 16, 2004

  3. I apologize for being so rude, I did take the exams using
    transcender and other study aids (you know, ol and known
    dumps).
    I studied them by heart, not knowing what exactly anything
    meant, but memorizing it, cause I´m good at this.
    I finally passed.
    I have my paper
    I know notin
    I am a moron
    So am I
    bye

    11/12/2004

    Michael aka The Fag, Nov 19, 2004
  4. Michael

    Rex Tincher Guest

    On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 18:41:55 +0000, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere <.> wrote:

    >>I'd rather practice on the real one.

    >sound advice.

    Could get expensive. I failed the Transcender practice exams several
    times. Would have cost me big bucks to fail the real exams that many
    times.

    --
    "She had the 9mm and a .38 revolver. That surprised me,
    considering she said she was going to be in the Million Mom March

    Rex Tincher, Nov 21, 2004
  5. I have used Transcender exclusively and was able to pass the required exams
    to obtain the MCSA certification. I endorse Transcender completely. If you
    use the Transcender TransTrainer study CD's along with the TransCert practice
    tests, you will definetly be prepared for the real exam (worth the cost for
    sure).

    Douglas Ashmore - MCSA

    Douglas Ashmore, Nov 21, 2004
  6. >Could get expensive. I failed the Transcender practice exams several
    >times. Would have cost me big bucks to fail the real exams that many
    >times.

    but then you have to ask the question: -why would someone who is too
    stupid to pass the easy tests taking them?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 28, 2004