Re: Test Prep software

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Consultant, Jan 3, 2006.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    not only do you want to cheat, but you want to steal on top of that. amazing

    Consultant, Jan 3, 2006

  2. Consultant

    Denis Cooper Guest

    how on earth is using tanscenders cheating?

    it's a learning resource...next you will be saying that using ms press books
    is wrong!!

    there's no need for comments like this - guy was asking for advice!

    Denis Cooper, Jan 3, 2006

  3. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    are you for real?

    Consultant, Jan 3, 2006
  4. Consultant

    Frisbee® Guest

    Apparently you have a slight reading comprehension problem, Denis. What
    consultant is referring to is the OP's mention of wanting a "crack." Do you
    understand what a "crack" is?

    Frisbee®, Jan 4, 2006
  5. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    not that thing you keep stickin your finger in either

    Consultant, Jan 4, 2006
  6. Consultant

    Denis Cooper Guest

    Frisbee - i'm not going to stoop to your level of slagging people down - but
    if you read back in the thread...

    Consultant wrote: >>>> not only do you want to cheat, but you want to steal
    on top of that.

    now i was reffering to the 'not only do you want to cheat' part of his
    comment - this does not refer to the crack you mention - it refers to using
    Transcenders -

    Transcender are one of Microsofts Official Partners - so please advise why
    Microsoft are telling you to use one of their recommended providers to
    cheat!

    To your point about getting a crack for the software - then no - i don't
    condone it!

    Denis Cooper, Jan 5, 2006