RE: Test Prep software

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by fmsmcse, Jan 2, 2006.

  1. fmsmcse

    fmsmcse Guest

    "Tittyhead" wrote:

    > Denis,
    >
    > what have you found to be the best Transcender or MeasureUp...I'm looking
    > for a Transcender crack for 2003...

    Forget about it, no one here is gonna help you with that.

    --
    fmsmcse
    AMCNGP#2
    fmsmcse, Jan 2, 2006

  2. fmsmcse

    Denis Cooper Guest

    If you were to buy them - i'd recommend that you use Transcenders - they are
    tough questions - give you a good idea of what the test is like and they
    actually explain why the answer is correct and the others are wrong!

    Hope this helps!

    Denis Cooper, Jan 2, 2006