Re: Test gear?

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Kenny, Jul 9, 2003.

  1. Kenny

    Kenny Guest

    Go here:
    http://www.karldavis.com/
    Go to Downloads, scroll down to Data Advisor 5 and get it, it will test
    HDD's. Some other useful stuff there as well.

    --

    Kenny

    Kenny, Jul 9, 2003

  2. Kenny

    Kenny Guest

    Also Karl's a very nice guy from Liverpool, if you find his site useful sign
    his guestbook and have a look at his forums, he took a lot of time and
    trouble to set these up after Tiscali dropped a PC help newsgroup many of us
    used.

    --

    Kenny

    Kenny, Jul 9, 2003

  3. Kenny

    Lee Parsons Guest

    On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 18:49:56 +0100, "Kenny" <>
    wrote:

    >Go here:
    >http://www.karldavis.com/
    >Go to Downloads, scroll down to Data Advisor 5 and get it, it will test
    >HDD's. Some other useful stuff there as well.

    Thanks, Kenny!

    Lee Parsons, Jul 9, 2003