Re: Test for BD

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Hot-Text, Oct 26, 2010.

  1. Hot-Text

    Hot-Text Guest

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moron
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=malarki Did you mean: mallari

    my group microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion

    Hot-S**t is that a question to the Group
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hot Shit

    an interrogative statement used to test knowledge, hence The Answer is you!
    ..

    eir interest in Nubian art. From this time; from now: A year hence it will
    be forgotten. From this place; away from here: Get you hence! From this
    life.

    Hot-Text, Oct 26, 2010