    --
    Peter
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    Peter Foldes, Oct 26, 2010

  2. Peter Foldes

    Aardvark Guest

    On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 23:25:31 +0100, ~BD~ wrote:

    > Maybe you'd like to explain to other readers here exactly *why* you have
    > done so?

    Maybe you'd like to enumerate all those here who give a shit.

    --
    The rocket bombs which fell daily on London were probably fired by
    the Government of Oceania itself, ’just to keep people frightened’.

    Aardvark, Oct 26, 2010

  3. Peter Foldes

    Peter Foldes Guest

    > Maybe you'd like to explain to other readers here exactly *why* you have done so?
    > Normal folk post in a test group from time to time, but *you* seem to have a
    > fetish about it. Tell folk why that is! :)

    I surely will explain it you for the umpteenth time. To take the shit between you
    and me out of these newsgroups and what the **** do you do, you take it out from
    there with your stupid crossposting

    Nobody besides you and me is interested in those posts,yet you drag people that are
    not interested into our dispute by doing that (crossposting).

    You are a friggin Troll with no backbone and a friggin crossposter without a reason.

    Stand up by yourself to me and not try and drag the world into our business. You
    will not understand this because you never did and never will

    I will be coming again shortly as I stated and you are going to understand the
    implications that you create with your crossposting first hand after our little
    talk.

    Now go and crosspost this somewhere else where you think you will get mare sympathy.
    You probably will so I must be dumb for suggesting it.

    Peter Foldes, Oct 27, 2010