Re: Test 70-270 Win XP help

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by James Martin, Nov 21, 2003.

  1. James Martin

    James Martin Guest

    Hey Shoo,

    I just took the 70-270 and it was pretty easy. I used Sybex and my copy of
    XP to train, spent about two weeks (although I've been using XP since it
    came out). I guess the best way to think about it is, "What makes XP Pro
    great for small, medium and large businesses" because that's what the focus
    is, implementing XP to get business done. Don't do braindumps, because it
    defeats the whole purpose. Also, technically, I think MS can revoke your
    certs and ban you from MS certs for life if your caught cheating. All the
    people who bought Testking are sweating because it hasn't been determined
    whether they're going to get their customer list. There are lots of
    question of the day types around, I wouldn't spend tons on practice tests,
    just use a good book and the software. I spent 39.99 for the book and 115
    for the test total. (Unless you count the cost of XP too, but I already had
    it...) Also, don't read "most" of it! Real it all! Another good source is
    the microsoft.public.windowsxp.* newsgroups, where people post real world
    Q&As...

    -James

    James Martin, Nov 21, 2003

  2. >Don't do braindumps, because it defeats the whole purpose.
    >Also, technically, I think MS can revoke your certs
    >and ban you from MS certs for life if your caught cheating.

    How does MS know if he read braindumps?

    NEW NAME, OLD GUY, Nov 24, 2003

  3. NEW NAME, OLD GUY wrote:
    >> Don't do braindumps, because it defeats the whole purpose.
    >> Also, technically, I think MS can revoke your certs
    >> and ban you from MS certs for life if your caught cheating.

    > How does MS know if he read braindumps?

    ESP

    Of course some of the braindumpers wear the tin-foil hats, so they slip
    under MS's radar, but then you already knew that, didn't you?

    --
    Fris "OLD NAME, YOUNG GUY" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    Frisbee® MCNGP, Nov 24, 2003