Re: Tesco any good ?

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Graham., Jan 23, 2010.

  1. Graham.

    Graham. Guest

    "Dave" <@me.com> wrote in message news:...
    > Hello, Are Tesco a good voip provider compared to any betemax clone, Voipcheap etc.
    > Tesco seem cheap. 2p min 01,02-03 PAYG or £2.95 month anytime
    >
    > Ideas ?

    It's 10p to call a mobile (17p to "3")
    smartvoip.com is half that amount plus you get your UK landlines effectively included.

    If you want incoming calls use a separate sipgate.co.uk account.
    If your device only supports one account I can tell you a way round that.

    What hardware are you going to use, or is it going to be just a softphone?

    When I did try out Tesco a year or so ago I found the service a bit flaky but
    it might have been my bad luck

    --
    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%