Re: Temporary Internet files

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by °Mike°, Jun 27, 2003.

  1. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    Close your browser and empty the temporary internet files
    from Control Panel / Internet Options. Be sure to check
    the box to include 'all offline content', which deletes
    all of those sub folders.

    On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 17:59:20 +0100, in
    <bdht47$75t$>
    Me-GT scrawled: