Re: TelstraClear service in Tawa???

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Rob King, Jul 22, 2003.

  1. Rob King

    Rob King Guest

    Have you been to Tawa? Why would they enable just a part of it?

    "Andrew" <> wrote in message
    > Some areas of Tawa probably can have the lot.. You gotta give them your
    > address and they will say what you can and cant have
    >
    > "Rob King" <> wrote in message
    > > "Rob King" <> wrote in message
    > > > By the looks of this link, it is:
    > > >
    > > > http://www.telstraclear.co.nz/products/help/wellington_coverage.cfm

    > > Ok, apparently in Tawa, we can only get "tolls" which I assume means

    Clear

    Rob King, Jul 22, 2003

  2. Rob King

    Rob King Guest

    I would have thought Tawa would be easy. But then ease of deployment
    doesn't mean it will happen.

    Anyway the word from a TelstraClear PR person (someone who knows more than
    the call centre peeps) is that the coverage site is incorrect and it will be
    corrected shortly.

    "Andrew" <> wrote in message
    > ya i have, Its pretty small, so you would think they would lay cables
    > throughout.. But thats not always the case, Newlands can get cable, But

    not

    Rob King, Jul 22, 2003